Recommend a tuckable holster.

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by RugersRock, Sep 11, 2013.

1. RugersRock

RugersRock New Member

I normally wear dress slacks and dress shirts. I'm looking for a good quality, comfortable tuckable holster for my LC9 w/Crimson Trace Laser. If you have experience with these I'd like to hear your recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

2. schuyl3r

schuyl3r New Member

3. chenzo

chenzo New Member

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

5. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

I took a chance on a tuckable years ago when it was just a new idea. Have tried other holsters since and nothing I've tried compares. Mitch Rosen "Workman" would be my suggestion but not sure if they make it for a laser equipped LC9.
    Costs a bit more but if you spend good $ on the gun, there's no reason to skimp on the holster and belt. The belt and holster should be one unit so you get a GOOD fit.

6. ArchStanton

ArchStanton New Member

7. STLmo

STLmo New Member

After going through a few different pocket and IWB options I have ended up liking the De Santis sof-tuck the most.

High quality, good fit, adjustable cant, and a very inconspicuous belt clip that goes over pants edge but behind belt and back under the front of belt just a quarter inch or so.

A true shirt tuck-able holster too that will keep a shirt in place pretty well, though sometimes I will still let that part overhang the area for a little less print etc

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

8. Seeya

Seeya New Member

This is the holster I use every day for my 1911 and other's no one notices it.