Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally wear dress slacks and dress shirts. I'm looking for a good quality, comfortable tuckable holster for my LC9 w/Crimson Trace Laser. If you have experience with these I'd like to hear your recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
436 Posts
I took a chance on a tuckable years ago when it was just a new idea. Have tried other holsters since and nothing I've tried compares. Mitch Rosen "Workman" would be my suggestion but not sure if they make it for a laser equipped LC9.
Costs a bit more but if you spend good $ on the gun, there's no reason to skimp on the holster and belt. The belt and holster should be one unit so you get a GOOD fit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
After going through a few different pocket and IWB options I have ended up liking the De Santis sof-tuck the most.

High quality, good fit, adjustable cant, and a very inconspicuous belt clip that goes over pants edge but behind belt and back under the front of belt just a quarter inch or so.

A true shirt tuck-able holster too that will keep a shirt in place pretty well, though sometimes I will still let that part overhang the area for a little less print etc

·
Registered
13 Posts
After going through a few different pocket and IWB options I have ended up liking the De Santis sof-tuck the most.

High quality, good fit, adjustable cant, and a very inconspicuous belt clip that goes over pants edge but behind belt and back under the front of belt just a quarter inch or so.

A true shirt tuck-able holster too that will keep a shirt in place pretty well, though sometimes I will still let that part overhang the area for a little less print etc

This is the holster I use every day for my 1911 and other's no one notices it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts