Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Real Guns site has an interesting revue of the new gun. Favorable without subjective superlatives.

http://www.realguns.com/articles/783.htm

The more I read about that trigger...

The author briefly speculates about future models in the line. Interesting.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
VT Do I see another gun headed to your collection?
It does sound like an impressive gun for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VT Do I see another gun headed to your collection?
It does sound like an impressive gun for sure.
Not that 'duty' version anyway, I'm pretty well 'dutied' up.

That RAR I ordered only ~40 hours ago has my mind tangled up in scopes and reloading convolutions already. Since I won't even be able to sight it in until spring... God knows what condition I'll be in by then.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
2 addicts ....at it again.:rolleyes:

I kinda ,sorta, like that one too...wonder what the street price is? What holsters will fit?

No safety button ..huh?

Little heavy for EDC, but probly ,heck of a range gun, HD ?

17 rounds huh ? or 10?

Wonder if my LGS has one yet.

Nah...I'm thinking S&W 8 shot .357 magnum revolver.:cool:

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Some people pick their nose. Jim picks on VT and I.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some people pick their nose. Jim picks on VT and I.
I AM NOT AN ADDICT! :D

Fewer than a dozen long guns, ditto for handguns. Betcha Jim can't say that with a straight face.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I bet Jim needs a wide angle lens camera just to take a picture of all his guns together.
I figure I am not an addict since I have sold a bunch of guns. That's like a drunk selling his bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 for less than he paid for it.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
OK , OK..

I admit it... I .....am....an.....addict.

I...just .....cant .......help ....

myself.

Now are yall happy?

Jim

·
Registered
51 Posts
Runger American Pistol 9mm

Finally got to the range today and rented a RAP. I put 150 rounds through it with no issues. No knuckling here as reported by some. The RAP is a very soft shooting full size pistol. Yes a bit heavier than some but I like that fact. Pistol is very accurate although I shoot my SR9c a little bit better.

I do not plan on purchasing one right away although I don't believe you'd be making a mistake if you did as the pistol is very will built, very affordable, and its a Ruger.

Semper Paratus

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
I'm really liking the new RAP in 9mm that I picked up recently...after a few outings to the range and shooting it alongside the P320 Sig I'll say that Ruger really hit the trigger feel right out of the box! Both guns are more accurate than my abilities...every errant shot was on me for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts