12,933 Posts
Mine, is my front yard.....

range.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Not what I would really call a range but I have a shooting stop set up on my property. But I am not in Michigan. I really don't care for commercial shooting ranges for many reasons.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol....nice Jim....well what ever works for you buster. I live in mid Michigan and so far dansville range is a pretty good out door range....still looking for an indoor range

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Mine, is my front yard.....
Impressive! Wish my yard was like that. Although I'd take one of these any day.
Not what I would really call a range but I have a shooting stop set up on my property.
My neighbors are too close to shoot on my property so I have to use the club's range which is only a twelve minute drive. Here's a picture from my last afternoon plinking here in South East Massachusetts. It is a small private club without an indoor range but since our membership is low, most of the time I go (during the week,) I have the place to myself.

Sorry I can't be helpful with any Michigan range suggestions.

Attachments

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Since I posted here they closed the area I had alluded to. I now shoot at an indoor range in Tucson, Az. The cost is $8.60 for all day.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
My favorite range is Jim's yard. Everybody should have one like that. Now all he has to do is invite us all down, supply us with transportation and some ammo (we will bring sack lunches) and everything will be all well.

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
If Jim puts in pay to go porta potties, $3 baloney samiches, tents and sleeping bags for rent and boolits by the round he will come out with some bucks. I am sure there would be a bunch of baloney going around to make samiches with. LOL

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Your all invited every year , in October.

No free transportation,

Some almost free food, ( everybody pitch in $5, and meal gets delivered)or bring cooler packed with sammiches , as some do.

Free camping, even some free tents.(5 motels within 1-2 miles)
Porta potty on campsite.

Most free ammo,all you want to shoot, every caliber from .22 to .50 bmg.

All the free shooting of, most likely, any gun, long , short, in between, that you can imagine, for 3 days,

Keep the first weekend of Oct 2018 open ...and don't come up with puny excuses..;):D:dunno:

There may be surprise explosions..:cool::D
explosion.jpg

frank.jpg

fire.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Looks great, I will try for next year. Lord willing and the creek don't rise.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts