Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, lets share some awesome quotes on firearms.

It’s Better to Have A Gun and Not Need it, Than to Need it and Not Have It :machinegun:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

Mao Zedong

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
You don't take a knife to a gun fight.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
“The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I’m not going to make very many friends saying this, but it’s about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there.”

Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, appearing before Representative Charles Schumer’s committee hearings on the assault weapons ban.

(In 1991 she helplessly watched as her mother and father were killed by a madman with a gun in a Luby's restaurant in Texas.)

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I am going to post a sign on my house that says: Due to the cost of ammunition, warning shots will NOT be fired. Enter at your own risk! Violators will be violated, shot and eaten.
Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
If it wasn't for guns this country wouldn't be here now.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
A gun doesn't accidently misfire but people accidentally fire a gun.

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
"Send Lawyers, Guns and Money."
"The s**t has hit the fan".

Lyrics of song by Warren Zevon RIP.

·
Banned
558 Posts
When in doubt, have a man come through the door with a gun in his hand.
-Raymond Chandler

·
Banned
12,933 Posts

Jim

·
Banned
558 Posts
Pulp Fiction: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
A criminal has the advantage in that he doesn't think twice about pulling the trigger.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
You will be on the ground before you hear the report....

Jim

1 - 20 of 31 Posts