Put the shoe on the foot that it fits.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, May 29, 2019.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Very interesting link about what is going on in these highly volatile political times we now live in. The reason the far left talks impeachment of Trump is actually to hide their own treasonous acts against this country that Trump knows about. Watergate didn't even hold candle to what the far left has done to Trump. The far left, aka Deep State, has reason to be scared of Trump. Trump has reversed many destructive actions the Obama administration had done and that has really threw a wrench into the gears of the Deep State actions.
    Talk show hosts are all slamming Trump and their brain washing agenda appears to be working on some zombie like ignorant people. When a person can't wear a MAGA hat without fear of physical harm then we have a real problem. Mass media in every platform is highly pushing censorship in order that the masses don't learn who the shoe of treason really fits. I would say what mass media is doing is treasonous. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. The far left failed in their coup to get rid of Trump. They had no proof and now the public sees the far left for its treasonous acts perpetrated against this country and Trump.

In my opinion as well as others we are teetering on a WW3 melt down. Those that believe in a higher power better be praying Trump is protected and wisely guided to keep the USA from being destroyed. The USA has a red dot on its heartland and lets pray no trigger gets pulled. Make no mistake about it we are now living in very perilous times. Who should we fear the most, the far left Deep State from within or foreign powers?

Check out this link to learn at least a little of what had been done by past administrations and what Trump is doing to correct the past screw ups. Since the coup failed now Trump has let the junk yard dogs loose which has many scared they could soon be bit. What goes around eventually comes around. For many their time has come for payback.
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2881.htm

Like the song goes "give peace a chance".

rugertoter likes this.
  2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

I didn't go to the link yet. I saw Mueller on TV earlier today, can only take so much in one day you know.

You're right, they do have good reason to be scared of Trump.
    I used to know a beer joint fighter that said he had a good chance of winning the fight if he could get his "lucky first punch in" before the other guy had time to act.
    The deep state missed with their lucky first punch...

rugertoter likes this.

3. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

To me, the biggest enemy is from within. You may loose a fight against an enemy, but if you fight with all your might, you can at least know you went down swinging. The problem with the enemy within, is you don't always know who to swing at...they, to me, are the greatest danger.

buster40c likes this.
  4. buster40c

The thing is since so many guilty of treason got away with it tells how deep inside it goes. The stupidity being shown by so many politicians can only be from taking payoffs. Loyalty is to who fills their bank accounts the most rather than the voters. Trump just might, but I wouldn't hold my breath, drain the swamp.
    Reports are that Trump just might be setting up military positions to do just that. It's time certain states that take huge sums of federal money but yet act as their own supreme law get taken down. We just might see it happen. A house divided cannot stand and our house better let go of the mass media pushing division and stand hand in hand together as brothers and sisters.

The reason for the flood of illegals is because totally dividing the American people against each other has failed. In not to many generations, due to low birth rate among Americans, the USA will be like a new country that has lost most if not all American tradition and history. That's the plan and it is being pushed real hard right now not only here but many other countries as well.

Does anyone think all of a sudden people are against and feeling suppressed by historical monuments and statues? Many countries right now are in the same fight to keep the old in and the new out. No thanks to mess media we don't ever hear anything except the propaganda they want us to hear.

Illegals have their way here paid for by the Deep State and then when they get here our taxes provide them a life. This is bankrupting so many cities, counties, and even states. But the Democrats and circuit judges say we have to provide for them. Gee I wonder how many more trillions till we can't print money fast enough. Who am I kidding, those trillions of debt are just numbers in a computer that have not a damn thing backing them.

We will soon see if Trump will stop the plain as day tyranny by some people and states or let them bankrupt/destroy this country.

rugertoter likes this.
  5. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

When I think of "deep state", I think more along the lines of "world order". We all know, through history, that this is nothing new...there has always been some group of clowns trying to run the whole world, and when they fail, some other generation comes along and thinks they will get it right...all so stupid, and all summed up by simple human wickedness.

To me, this is just another attempt, world-wide, to take total control. I do not believe this can ever happen. No one group can maintain control of billions of people, but this does not mean they won't try. Personally, the only way I think this behavior will ever stop, is when this old earth finally decides to kick the human race to the curb...it's certainly done this sort of thing in the past.

6. buster40c

HMMM The end prophecy people will melt down right where they stand. Gee Let's hope man never makes something that can do that!
    OPPS! The USA already did and have used it also. To bad the USA isn't the only one that has such a thing these days.
    The elite want to kill off all but a million people. I say go for it because it will not be long before the elite realize how stupid that was. I mean where do they think they got their wealth from?
    Will robots have their own homes, cable TV, cell phones, two or more cars, and will they work till May to pay all the taxes like we do? Will people have robots working for them while they sit at home? Will the robots tell the elite where to stick it? I mean surely they will also be able to read the elites minds. I think the robots probably would have a blast screwing with the elite.
    Will robots share stupid elite jokes?

7. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

HERE IS A HAT THAT FI
    HERE IS A HAT THAT FITS
    81506314_194659658334611_1354878769604591616_n.jpg

jehzsa likes this.