Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a LC9 with lasermax. Looking for a OWB leather slide holser. I really like the Tugua holsters. Problem is all the holsters I see that are listed as LC9 /Laser are labled Crimson trace in the item's description. I've seen that these two lasers are very similar but every ebay seller I ask says that the holsters will not accomodate a lasermax. According to Tagua's website they don't even make a lasermax holsers only crimson trace.
Am I missing something? I thought lasermax was astoudingly popular. Why can't I find a holster? Looking to spend less than 30. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the lc9 with lasermax and have the stoner leather owb holster molded perfectly for mine with the lasermax As far as price well maybe a used one will suit you but I love mine. Holds very snug yet draw is pretty easy. Now if my ext mags were shaped to the grips on my lc9 I'd be really happy Why they don't dip in like the grips do I'm lost on. But anyway stoners the way to go IMHO for the laser max. Good luck tho

1 - 2 of 2 Posts