Present hope and change

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Dec 18, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Michelle Obama should really understand why this election was a record setting landslide for Trump. She needs look no farther than at her husband and Hillary. The present hope of the American people is that they will see the inauguration of Trump come to pass and hope to see the Obamas leaving the White House for the last time.

Like Judge Jeanine says the people do have hope for change back to the greatness of this country your husband made quite the effort to destroy in his eight years in office.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...r-her-classless-attacks-on-trump-3225678.html

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

That was good!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Saw the Judge make this "opening statement" last night on Fox News...awesome !!

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Is it just me and a few here,,,?

Or am I really hearing some others out there, that really see that Moo shell crap as true crap ?

Awesome.

Jim

5. allenr

allenr Member

Judge Judy simply went on a tirade to get herself on camera. That is what the the Michelle Obama did but without the outrage. In my opinion both are just meaningless.

Let's acknowledge that Trump is going to be president on June 20. The future remains to be seen.

All the histrionics since the election is just people venting so they can stay in the limelight.

While I have little faith in Trump, nor did I have it for Clinton, I am waiting to see if Trump can deliver or destroy.

Time will tell.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

IMO I think we should give Trump time to figure out his cabinet and set some strategies in place. He's not even been sworn in and the critics are all over him. Obama will say something or do something contrary before he leaves office. He loves the limelight too much. And don't think because he's not in the Oval Office anymore, he will quietly go away. He will be a pain in the azz of the Republican Congress and Senate for a long time to come.

I pray Hildebeast will give up on politics and go on and screw the people out of more money for her foundation. So far as the election goes, she has failed to accept any responsibility for the outcome. She thought she would be coronated and walk into the Oval Office and start her crap again. I would have love to have been a fly on the wall when she found out that she had lost the election. Besides all the vulgarity, she would be hollering at every one of her aides. She has already thrown Uma Aberdein under the bus. Bill would have it in his rights to choke her til she puked and then kicked her in the butt and said" I told you so!". Nothing that has ever happen has been her fault. I wonder if she learned that from Lame Brain or he learned it from her. They say "politics make strange bed partners". If I woke up and turned over and seen Hillary, I would have shot myself:gaah::eek:verreact:

Tommy

7. buster40c

^^ You ever heard don't knock it till you tried it? LOL You might be converted to being a demorat. Then we might load the gun for you.

8. allenr

allenr Member

Tommy,

I will give Trump 4 years to prove he is up to the job. That is because I have no choice on timing since the Constitution dictates the duration of his evaluation

I could not stand Hillary and I voted for Trump who I also disliked. So far his Tweets and victory tour leave me unimpressed as do some of his Cabinet selections and his choice of General Flynn for National Security Advisor. He railed against Hillary for releasing classified info. Then he appointed a man who has admitted doing the same.

He thinks China should keep the underwater drone they stole. Obviously he does not know it is a strategic piece of gear not a simple scientific environmental testing device.

Maybe he should do some of those intelligence briefings he avoids.

4 years and waiting to see the result.

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Gosh darn (Havasu is hard on wording) it, Allen. I agree with you 100% - again. Maybe I'm acolyte material.

The Donald is a billionaire. Those folks tend to think they know best. He really ain't stupid though, so maybe he'll get it figured out.

10. buster40c

Many of Trump votes were not really for him. They were to keep Hillary out. Now we sit back and watch what happens under the Trump card being played. Does he have a trump ace up his sleeve? Or is that a ringlet on his sleeve to attach the handed down strings? We shall possibly find out before to long.
    All I can say is whatever happens it should be better than what Hillary's chopping block would have done.

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

12. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Allen,

I understand your feelings about Trump, however I never like to make judgements before the facts and in and analyzed. Personally I think it's going to take about 3 yrs. just to learn how hard that job is. And he is going to be fighting with Congress on a lot of issues. I want Trump to succeed! He has made a lot of promises and if he just gets half of them done, especially with getting people back to work and getting some decent medical care, I think he will deserve a lot of credit. The hardest challenge for him will be bringing our country together again. I actually thought Lame Brain might do that but boy was I deceived. I didn't vote for him and glad I didn't. The first year of his presidency he had the house and Senate, all Democrats and the only thing they got done was Obamacare. You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan and med costs will go down. HE LIED!!!!! And the lies continued for 7 more years. I could go on and on but I will stop.

All I can say is let's not prejudge, which I realize you are not doing, but he deserves a chance to make things better and we owe that to him. What he does with our trust is up to him. My hope is 20 years from now, he will go down in history as being one of our greatest presidents. He won our votes and confidence and only thing I can say is: President Trump - do what you said you would do, take the ball and run with it.

Tommy