Registered
118 Posts
May God bless you and your family

Sent from my iPod touch using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's great news that he's home again. Thanks for the update UG. keep getting better Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum
No he is still in the hospital, Mrs. Phi went home to rest last night. He will be in the hospital at least for 7 to ten more days

·
Registered
12 Posts
My sister had a bout of that about 10 years ago. Skeery stuff. She recovered nicely. On the other hand she just had her gall bladder removed Saturday morning. (She'd home and doing fine.)

My best to Phideaux and his family. Being sick sucks.

ECS
(Don't ask me about my surgeries unless you really want to know!)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well you guys, I just got off the phone with Mrs. Phideaux and he got better over night and they let him come home this afternoon. The power of prayer works.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just got back online after being out of touch for a stint. Prayers for phideaux and family for his speedy recovery. I am glad he finally went home. Phi, if you are reading these responses, sorry I didnt getin the prayer circle sooner. I am happy you are recovering.

Now, get better, and then git out there and SHOOT something! :D

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
UPDATE ...
Thanks so much guys, for your thoughts, prayers and concern.

On Nov 8, I went to ER thinking I was having another (third) heart attack, good news , no heart attack.
Bad news , I had a severe acute pancreatitis attack.

Good news, 3 1/2 weeks later Im 80% recovered.
Spent 6 days in Hospital, lost 22 lbs while there, and have not gained 1 oz back.

BP is givng me some trouble now with the big weight loss, but Doc appt today , and med changes, Ill be good as ....well better.

Thanks again for your concern.

Jim

21 - 31 of 31 Posts