Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on another forum and forgot to post here. Phideaux is in the Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, Ky. He has pancreatitis. He started feeling ill Saturday and went to the hospital Sunday Morning. He may have to have surgery. I will keep everybody informed as I get more info.

Thanks,

Glenn

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Get well James I hope everything works out well for you. Prayers sent your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Thanks Glenn. Please kept us updated as you get more information.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Phideaux, Prayers are said! Union Gap, thanks and please keep us updated.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phideaux is still in hospital. No new news yet. I will post when I hear more

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jim is doing better today. He still can not talk because his throat is still to dry from not being able to drink anything. He has sipped on some broth today so that is a good sign. I will post more when I know more.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update; talked to Mrs. Phideaux and he is about the same tonight. They are still trying to figure out what is causing this illness. The best thing is that Mrs. Phi is at home with family taking it easy tonight. She needs your prayers too. It is very hard when your best friend and soul mate is ill and all you can do is sit and watch. I know you all have had to do this a time or too and it is just as hard on them as the one that is ill. At least she has family at her house helping her while she is with him. Keep them in your prayers tonight. Thanks for all who has responded to this thread as it has made a old man happy reading your responses.

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
That's great news that he's home again. Thanks for the update UG. keep getting better Jim.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good to hear things are going better! I haven't been on this machine since about 08:00 Mon. Morning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts