Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Northern Arizona
157 Posts
Not as fancy as the above "yellow jacket", but beware golf balls at 100 yards...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amen KMO. I love shooting these little guns. Nothing stands a chance at 100 yards. Nice gun you have their.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Here is my 10/22 I-TAC......10/22's are awesome guns.....

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's awesome how many things that can be done to them so they will look totally different. I like the stock 10/22's also . Never seen one I didn't like.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
This one is usually the hit at the party. When shooting competion targets.

My favorite tackdriver.

Jim

·
Registered
27 Posts
My two 10/22's

The bottom rifle is a 1996 model stainless that I picked up from a pawn shop a few years ago. It's outfitted as a Liberty Training Rifle with Tech Sights, a USGI sling with Uncle Mike's swivels and an extended magazine release and auto bolt release, both from Volquartsen.

The top is a brand-new stainless 10/22 Takedown I bought a few weeks ago. Currently unfired and unchanged, it will get an LTR makeover too before the next Appleseed in November.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My yellow jacket was just like the bottom rifle when it was stock except my factory stock was grey laminate .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's mine. Midway 1980 era .920 barrel. Ruger original .920 stock, reworked trigger (3 1/2 LB pull), bolt rounded and extractor BB pinned etc. BX25 mag available. 1/2 groups at 50 yards consistently. This 10/22 sat in a closet for 10+ years, forgot I had it. Got it out a few years ago put the barrel on it and started work on the rest of it and this is the finished project. Original 10/22 was a pawn shop acquisition for $75. Think it came out well for very low dollars.

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Great looking 22's.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts