Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but RUGER sent me a customer survey that I filled out online.

They asked what guns they should develop such as a Muzzle Loader (didn't they have one years ago?)

and also a medium framed LCR.

Even though I really want a 9mm LCR that would be lighter to carry than my past two
38+P versions or my current .357 KLCR.

I can also see myself buying a Speed Six or GP-100 sized LCR in .357 or even a .44 Special.

The .44 LCR would have the excellent LCR action and would probably not heat up and
give sticky extraction like the Charter .44 specials I've shot.

I'd probably use 5 or six Glasers, followed by these Double Tap 200 grain loads:

Cheaper Cowboy type loads for practice.

It took a few years for Ruger to offer the Single Actions in .44 Special, but it seems
that they really want to hear from their loyal customers.

On the other hand..

A six-shot medium framed LCR in .357 or .327 Magnum would actually be enjoyable to shoot with Magnum loads.

However, I'm still clinging to the hope that I will be able to buy a 9mm LCR next year.

KEV

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd be interested to see an lcr, gp, or sp in a 40 s&w.

Comparing 155gr 40 to 158gr 357...they're neck and neck. That's shooting the 40 from an auto. You could pump it up in a good revolver.

I'd buy one.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can shoot most any .32 revolver load or the .327 Magnum.

I've just never seen any .327 guns or ammo in my area.

My buddy with a .32 Magnum Single Six.. sure liked this DT load!

I'm told that .32 is a good choice for the elderly or recoil shy.

My fingers are crossed for .17 HMR and 9mm LCRs next year though.

I wouldn't mind a 9mm SR series AR-15 either!

·
Registered
13 Posts
An Alaskan capable of shooting .45acp in addition to .454 Casull and .45 Colt. A factory original would be nicer than having to have a gunsmith machine the cylinder. All three caliber markings on the cylinder and barrel would be sweet.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Love to see a 9mm in the SR1911 platform.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also, I would like Ruger to produce more of what they already catalog!
I agree but they're already doing what they can and are severely backlogged. I
know a guy who was pretty high up in Ruger's Prescott, AZ plant before he retired. He said the factories are producing unprecedented numbers of guns and are not even making up ground in terms of filling backlogged orders.

Great news for the company profit wise but the demand is just enormous. Don

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would like to see and LCR with a 3 to 4" bbl and a hammer. This would be a great trail gun and I bet they would sell a ton. I would also LOVE to see a 5.5 SS Bisley 5 shot in .480. This would be such a great woods gun. BFR is already selling a ton of these, I can't figure out why Ruger doesn't put this one together.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'd like a SR45C.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I just want more 77/357's
A .44 in LCR be awesome
A stainless Convertible blackhawk 357/9mm would be sweet ...
A 9mm sp101 again are in LCR be perfect ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts