Poll what you carry MOST often?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by buster40c, May 5, 2019.

1. Revolver

19.4%
  2. Semi Auto

80.6%
  3. Deringer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eshooter

Eshooter Member

G43 during the day, SR9c at night.[​IMG]

2. wsitgm

wsitgm New Member

LCP II in either caliber.

tiresoles07 likes this.

3. Stonebuster

Stonebuster New Member

SP101 2.25" 357 mag. Very easy to conceal AIWB and likely all I'll ever need for a close encounter.

4. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

I am still with my 365. It is very light and comfortable but I think I'll have to buy new pants, my waist line keeps growing sideways.

5. Mrkson

Mrkson New Member

Glock 26 or Glock 19, if it takes more than those I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

6. Jazzccp

Jazzccp New Member

I pocket carry a Kahr CM9 in Tuff Pocket Roo holster which also handles the spare mag.

7. wsitgm

wsitgm New Member

First.....LCPII in 380. 80% (ammo Hornady XTP in gun, Lehigh Xtreme Defense in spare mag)
    Second....S&W M&P Shield 9mm v1.0. 10% (Speer Gold Dot in gun, Speer Lawman in mag)
    Third....LCPII in .22lr 10% (CCI Velocitor in gun, CCI Minimag 40 gr copper plated round nose in mag)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  8. xratic

xratic New Member

M&P Shield Performance Center 9mm,
    or LC9s, both with light/laser

9. 0311

0311 Member

S&W M&P9 with an RMR and a Tlr-7a.

10. Donn

Donn Member

Failed to mention it in my earlier entry, M&P Shield 45.

11. Mrkson

Mrkson New Member

A Glock 19 or a Glock 26 depending on how I feel that morning. I could carry my Ruger 101, but I prefer more rounds vs. fewer rounds at this time.

12. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS New Member

My choice is the Springfield Armory Hell Cat 9mm. There really is not much difference between most defensive handgun rounds and calibers. None is a death ray, but most work adequately…even the lowly .22s. I’ve stopped trying to find the “ultimate” bullet or caliber. There isn’t one. And I don't feel the need to strap on my .45 every time I go out and fear that my 9mm doesn’t have enough “stopping power.” Folks, carry what you want. Caliber really isn’t really all that important. You decide what weapon to carry. No matter which gun or caliber you choose, pick one that is reliable and train with it until you can get fast accurate hits and golfball size groups at 7 yards 21 feet. Nothing beyond that really matters it's all about shot placement into a vital. Two to the center of the Torso one to the Head works for me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  13. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS New Member

LOL ROFL LOL YOU MADE MY DAY MARINE !