Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know who wrote this but it seems to be politically correct.
The Washington Redskins finally drops offensive name.

Dan Snyder, owner of the NFL Redskins, has announced that the team is dropping "Washington" from the team name, and it will henceforth be simply known as "The Redskins."

It was reported that he finds the word 'Washington' imparts a negative image of poor leadership, mismanagement, corruption, cheating, lying, and graft, and is not a fitting role-model for young fans of football.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I read that awhile back - and managed to forget it almost immediately. It's too long to write on my forehead.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I read that awhile back - and managed to forget it almost immediately. It's too long to write on my forehead.
your right.... so...just type PC....or....NPC.;)

I think that's short enough,

Its been suggested that I type a big L on my forehead.:rolleyes:

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I have my name tattooed on my head along with my address in case I fall asleep somewhere and forget who I am. I also have a tattoo of a pineapple on my chest that's about 18" tall so I don't get mistaken for a illegal Hispanic or someone from the middle east. :confused: After thinking about that, I might have to take the tattoos off and then run down to Mexico and sneak across the border and get all kinds of benefits that Lame Brain wants to give to the illegals.

Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I have my name tattooed on my head along with my address in case I fall asleep somewhere and forget who I am.
Tommy
Hey Tommy,
Don't it make you feel uncomfortable when people stare at you a lot, trying to read all that info on your face? ;):D

OOOOOPS, sorry ....I apologize , if I offended those that stare ...:rolleyes:

yesman.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gee Tommy you must have a big forehead. Or really little print.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts