Podcasts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ArizonaHeat, Apr 29, 2013.

1. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

Any other podcast listeners out there? I listen to them while at work to help pass the time quicker. For those that don't know what a podcast is, basically they are Internet radio shows. Most are pre recoded then uploaded to the web, some are actual live shows. You can download them from iTunes, the show's websites or stream them to your smart phones using a variety of apps.

Some of the firearm related ones I listen to are and their broadcast frequency; The Gun Dudes(weekly), Pro-Arms Podcast (been very infrequent lately, but always very informative, can't go wrong with Massad Ayoob), Gunfighter Cast. (Was weekly, but the main host just retired from the Marines so is taking time to transition to civilian life), Canadian Reload Radio (weekly, it's not all about reloading), the Roadgunner Podcast (weekly). Would recommend any of those as they are entertaining and informative. I try to stay away from the heavily political ones, but do listen to them from time to time.

So what if any do you listen to recommend?

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I watch the Ricky Gervais pod cast, but otherwise I listen to music.

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Have never listened to podcasts, usually just pandora

4. leecabana

leecabana New Member

I listen to podcasts by Tom Gresham, Michael Bane and a couple others on Gun Rights. My listen time is when on the road and the treadmill.

Also enjoy watching Powerfactorshow.

5. SmokingGun

SmokingGun New Member

Podcasts make my commute tolerable.

Tim Gresham/GunTalk, Michael Bane/Downrange Radio and everything on the Gunguy Radio Network....AR15 Podcast, Gunguy Radio, this Week in Guns, etc.