Please post your Lasermax LCRs.

Discussion in 'Ruger Revolver Forums' started by RedSoxRugers, May 7, 2013.

1. RedSoxRugers

RedSoxRugers Member

I have word that CT will not be offering their Accu-Grip for the LCR.

So please post your Lasermax Centerfire Laser equipped LCR and any holsters as well.

2. oldhunter

oldhunter New Member

I installed a LaserMax Centerfire laser on my LCR and it works just great. Only $99.00 after I shopped around. Accurate and simple to install and use. See their web site for sample.

3. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Member

How do you like the Lasermax front laser on your LCR? I want to get one for my Wife. Does it ever accidentally turn on?

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

4. oldhunter

oldhunter New Member

I have had my LaserMax Centerfire laser on my LCR for several months and have shot about 500 rounds of various types of ammo with it and can only state positive things about LaserMax. Has never turned on by accident and believe the switch requires just enough effort to activate the laser to eliminate this concern. Because accidents will happen, there is an automatic turnoff feature after 5 minutes. Can only say good things about this laser. Although CT has dominated the market for many years, several other companies now make excellent lasers at a much lower price and prove that competition is good.

5. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Member

That's really good to hear. I think I am going to order one through Ruger for my LCR.

6. RedSoxRugers

RedSoxRugers Member

Unlike the CT on my old 38+P.

The Lasermax does require you to turn it on, and also a different holster.

I've been in contact (again) with Crimson Trace about them offering the Accu-Grip
    thumb activated laser for our LCRs.

Look in the Classifieds for my Minty Lasermax and Little Foxx kydex IWB holster combo for sale.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.rugertalk.com/forum/f28/sale-eastern-wa-ruger-lcr-lasermax-iwb-1654/

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  7. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Member

Thanks for the heads up!!