Please don't offend them but it's ok to offend me!

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Tommycourt, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

After hearing the rhetoric of Lame Brain and Atty. General Loretta Lynch stating that they don't want to offend Muslims nor Islamists, I feel as if I am being offended. Lame Brain still WILL NOT say Jihadists nor Radical Islam and Loretta Lynch said that if you state any derogatory remarks about them, the DOJ will come after you. So, then they are both saying that they will take away MY first amendment rights. Right after her news conference, James Comey, director of the FBI stated that the San Bernadino incident is an act of terrorism, even though the head of the DOJ won't. I hope that Comey will not bow down to the Lame Brain and his attorney general and will pursue the terrorists and organizations even though he may jeopardize his position. I think he is man enough to stand up to the White House and their cronies and is truly trying to protect our citizens and country! Our county sheriff stated the other day, after the bombing, if you have a weapon and are comfortable carrying it, then carry it. Another sheriff in a county in New York, and I forgot the name of the county stated the same thing. We are in a war!! The sheep out there will never wake up and will continue to listen the the puke the White House spews out. Before long, regardless of where you live, you will not want to go ANYWHERE without being armed. Just don't say anything bad about Muslims or you may face jail time! End of my continuous rant!!!

Tommy

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

There are hate speech laws and censorship in Turkey and Europe, but this is the USA. LL can suck my...

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Its apparent that our govmint aint gonna protect us,(quite the opposite, they seem to us under their thumbs), so I WILL do whats necessary to protect me and mine, as I have been prepared to do for many years.

AND... I do believe I know how.

Jim

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

That's exactly why Obummer the America hater wants to take your guns away. He wants to hear the precious calls to worship all across this country.
    My brother spent a lot of time in the Middle East. I said I would be danged if I am going to church whenever that call to worship sounds off. He said yes you would because you will not have a job and will be an outcast from the community if I didn't go.
    Talk about slavery!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Just go to your safe place...maybe even hug your teddy bear and suck your thumb in the darkness...

WE ARE AT WAR WITH AN ENEMY THAT WANTS US DEAD...YOU, ME...AND EVERYONE WHO EVEN LOOKS LIKE US.

When are these MORONS we put in power gonna get with the damn program and start protecting us.....!!?? WHEN !?

6. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Jim, can you put me in your will? Sure we havn't know each other long but I'll take great care of your weapons when the time comes. ;)

7. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

The police will arrive in time to take names and notify your next of kin. You better be prepared because luck does not always last. As for the muslim call to prayer, I doubt I will ever hear it in my lifetime, at least in the south.

The backlash is coming. Pretty soon the pendulum will swing back to somewhat normal American values of independence and self-reliance.

8. buster40c

Yeah I think it will not be long before a mass killing gets stopped by a American citizens being armed. This last black Friday proves Americans are not going to be sitting ducks for Muslim Islamic extremists. Americans are realizing due to our government wanting to bring the enemy to us then we better get armed. All that is needed is know what is going on in other Muslim refugee infiltrated countries. Their being allowed to break the laws and businesses are asked not to even report thefts from these refugees.
    Only bad can come from bringing them here to the USA.

9. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

:D

You will be there,

right behind my Wife ( the guns will be her eating out money when I'm feeding the worms..)

and after my 3 daughters, ...all three love guns..

and the, the grandkids, 4 outta 6 of them shoot.

But Ill fit ya in ..:)

Jim

10. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Translation: Don't hold your breath Ernesto. ;)

11. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I doubt if anything of this nature will stop Lame Brain from trying to import not 10,000 Syrian refugees but that number will escalate to over 200,000. He will NOT listen to any of his advisors from the Dept. of Defense and their plans to stop ISIS. Just because he doesn't have a strategy doesn't mean that the Dept. of Defense doesn't. Most of the top advisors have HAD to resign, 3 and 4 star generals because they would not kneel to his agenda. What is it going to take to make him realize his "legacy" will be that he destroyed the United States and allowed it to plummet from the worlds greatest power to the least trusted and untruthful country. Look at the Joint Chiefs of Staff and how many have lost their positions due to the Obama doctrine. General Stanley McCrystal was a fighting general. After the expose from that damned magazine Rolling Stone, he was called back to Washington and dismissed. General Odierno was another of our finest battlefield technicians and he was forced to resign after 34 years of service. The new head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is taking flak now because he stated ISIS is NOT contained and hasn't been. You can expect him to turn in his stars shortly. This country has fallen to the deepest depths due to our POTUS and his policies in the last 7 years. It will, if we can, gain it back but it will take at least one or two generations to put us where we belong. tThe most powerful nation on the face of the earth. We EARNED that right due to WWI & WWII , Korea and Viet Nam and all the men and women who unselfishly gave their lives and Lame Brain could care less. I have said this before, I am a dinosaur. I believe in my God, my country and all who have served in the military and my second amendment rights. Granted I am a tired old man but I will NOT give up my ethics, morals, or rights without a fight. My pride is wounded but my heart and love for this country is still strong!!!

Tommy

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  12. buster40c

You don't seem to realize Obama's number one agenda is to take down this country. He said from the get go that he would transform the USA and that is the legacy he wants to be remembered for. He is trying hard even as a lame duck president to get er done. Bad thing is the sorry Congress has been helping him have his legacy. The new AG is an absolute Obama supporter as she says anyone speaking of violence against Islamic Muslims can be arrested.
    Unless something turns the path we are on then Tommy you and I can't imagine what will happen. Not ever here in America could such a thing happen when we supposedly have one of the greatest militaries in the world. Well we once had anyway. Obama hasn't armed so many government agencies for the hell of it. More like getting set up for martial law.
    How do you destroy a country? From within as has been proven several times in the past few years.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  13. Ernesto

It was worth a shot. :)

Headed to the mall today and definitely going to CC and I don't care what rule they have.. Now bars are another thing out here. You can CC into a bar but you can't drink alcohol. But only CCW-permit holders.
    There are bars in many malls out here so that makes me uncomfortable that I can't without a permit. And I ain't getting no stinking permit.

14. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Out here we don't need a permit but the one thing that does bother me is when I have to go to the clinic or some large place were there is a big gathering, they always have a "NO GUNS ALLOWED" posting on the door. Our car club meets every Weds. morning in a tavern and we get the back room to hold our meetings. We are called the "Senior Rodders" and some are way over my age but love hot rods and antiques. I carry my LW Commander.
    One day I talked to the old about the NO GUNS ALLOWED sign he had up on the door and explained to him that it could cause some problems. I stated that you are letting any potential threat know that we are unarmed and soft targets. He said he would think about it and thanked me. Now I noticed that the sign is no longer there. Ernesto, you and I are one of the few that don't have to have a permit and I consider ourselves lucky. But I have taken the training class and in all fairness, it does sharpen our skills.

Tommy

15. Ernesto

Yup, all it takes is someone with a grudge to come in shooting everyone up. I think those shooters in Ca were hating on the Christmas party or he didn't get a raise, set him off. They were prolly planning something different but decided those innocent people were good enough. Easy targets.

16. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Take the less than 5 minutes to watch this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHAnTa_cxEg[/ame]

17. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I wonder who is listening to the guy, who isn't in 'the choir'.

18. Ernesto

Excellent video and speech threetango. This guy needs to go viral.

19. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Colion Noir has been around for several years and is a spokesman for the NRA.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir