Ruger Talk Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
The daily transport

Family photo

Clean Nissan! My first 4WD was an 83 1/2- when the name changed from Datsun to Nissan- and they have always been a sentimental spot for me. Hard to find them in the shape yours is in- my eye went right to the bed seams...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks, its an '84, says Nissan on the tailgate with the by Datsun in little letters in the bottom corner, its about to click over 210k on the original motor

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I thought to that was an "old" Nissan. It looks really clean for an old ride. I had a 70's model Datsun with a single cab that looked basically the same body design as yours. They didn't change the looks much for many years.

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
I figure, a man can buy just so many guns before he needs a new ride to haul them with.... :p Traded in my 2010 model for a new colorful one! Was waiting for them to finish prepping my baby and putting my junk in the trunk from my old one. :Cooltu:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^^ Now that is an awesome ride.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Well I'm going tomorrow at 2:30 pm to look at this little guy....
Been wanting one for years (for shtf), finally found one locally.

I store diesel fuel....not gasoline.

1981 VW Rabbit pickup truck Diesel.
48 hp, 71 ft/lbs torque, 1100 lbs cargo capacity, up to 60 mpg.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
^^Ask your local burger joint if you can have their waste fry oil. The exhaust will smell like French fries.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ok here are my rides: 1997 F350 7.3 PS and 2002 F250 7.3 that my dad bought new and it sat for two years after he died because mom wouldn't sell it or drive it. I bought it out of the estate to keep it in the family. When I got both trucks they had about 50,000 miles on them. Then the toy 1984 Jeep Scrambler, I'm second owner of it and about only thing that is still Jeep is part of the frame, body and motor.

Attachments

81 - 98 of 98 Posts