Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded my PM9 Saturday a week ago, for a new XDS9. I like my PM9 quite a bit and EDC it for 3-1/2 years but felt I wanted to go in a slightly different direction this time. Something a little bigger with a different trigger mechanism, even though I did shoot my PM9 quite well for my old eyes.
After shooting 120 rounds through it I have to say it is really a very nice pistol. As soon as it gets 200 rounds through it it's going on my hip but for now I'm breaking it in very slowly like I do all my pistols. The pic with the target is the first seven shots I fired with it. Six in the paint and the seventh is the hole at the tip on the mag follower. Shot were fired standing from 10 yds. Not to bad for this old fart shooting a new pistol. :D
M1 Garand  XDS 016 (640x480).jpg

M1 Garand  XDS 015.jpg

M1 Garand  XDS 006.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Congratulation on the new addition. Looks nice enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SweetPea10
41 Posts
Traded my PM9 Saturday a week ago, for a new XDS9. I like my PM9 quite a bit and EDC it for 3-1/2 years but felt I wanted to go in a slightly different direction this time. Something a little bigger with a different trigger mechanism, even though I did shoot my PM9 quite well for my old eyes.
After shooting 120 rounds through it I have to say it is really a very nice pistol. As soon as it gets 200 rounds through it it's going on my hip but for now I'm breaking it in very slowly like I do all my pistols. The pic with the target is the first seven shots I fired with it. Six in the paint and the seventh is the hole at the tip on the mag follower. Shot were fired standing from 10 yds. Not to bad for this old fart shooting a new pistol. :D

I just picked up XDS 45 last week. Also did nice tight group on first time out. Still just a little big for me so we're going to switch out the backstrap. Very smooth pull.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I just picked up XDS 45 last week. Also did nice tight group on first time out. Still just a little big for me so we're going to switch out the backstrap. Very smooth pull.
Trust me when I tell you, I was pleasantly surprised just how well I shot it. Now after 220 rounds through it I'm CC on my hip. I'm still impressed as ever with the way I can shoot it. The gun has been absolutely flawless in its operation.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Really nice looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts