People's vote=0

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Mar 23, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The RNC is so afraid that Trump is going to get the republican nomination by the citizens vote count in the primaries that the RNC is looking at pulling a stuffed rabbit out of their hat. A politician said the people's vote in the primaries doesn't determine who the republican nominee will be. He said that the news media has just misled the public to believe their vote will determine the nominee. When asked why we had the primary voting then, he said he really didn't know. So the millions these people spend on the primaries to get the people's votes are totally useless? These people spending money on getting your votes which mean nothing must be pretty ignorant then. One thing evidently is for sure,
    Trump it seems will not play the destroy America agenda that has been going on for some time now. Why else would the republican convention not want a nominee with the support Trump has from the public? Because he will not be their puppet is my guess. Gingrich said Trump is not part of the elite shadow government Bilderberg Group.http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1107713/pg1
    If this isn't proof our votes might as well be on toilet paper then I don't know what more proof the people need. Our government is changing the rules as they see fit. Trump has basically won the people vote in the primaries and should get the RNC nomination but don't count on it.
    Watch the video and see how ridiculous the 2016 election is being handled.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Vv4kRTPLI[/ame]

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I don't think either Trump or Cruz will get the nomination. Reading the article below it is plain to see why the Republican part has so many running in the primaries. Split up the delegates among a bunch of people so nobody will reach the 1237 delegates to win the nomination. Then the nomination will be contested and the RNC will put in there who they want. Think back and this is exactly what happened in 2008 with McCain and 2012 with Romney. Both were chosen by the RNC as neither got the 1237 delegates.
    I also think Trump will run 3rd party because of this crooked by the party choice not by the people choice. IMO this proves our government is not for the people by the people but rather for the crooked political parties and their affiliations. Isn't it strange a person can only donate a couple thousand dollars to their political choice but big business and even wealthy billionaires have no limit. Still think our government is by the people for the people?
    I really believe majority of voters have no idea how voting in this country has been so corrupted that the people's choice really is decided by the political scammers. I really think if ever there was a chance of a 3rd party win it will be in 2016 because the people are getting wise to what is going on.
    http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...ies-they-represent-themselves-not-the-people/