Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Welcome fellow Pennsylvanians !!

I sometimes go whitetail hunting with the game warden in Canadensis, PA...Monroe is an abundant and beautiful county.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Yes, the entire large landmass around Canadensis is very wild and there are many thousands of square acres that I suspect haven't really changed in the past 100 to 150 years. It's where the fugitive Eric Frein hid out for several weeks before they finally captured him less than a mile from our home! (My wife still complains about missing an opportunity to collect all that reward money!)

We purchased our beautiful Dachshund in Canadensis. A family there had imported him all the way from St. Louis, MO before they lost interest and decided they didn't want to keep him. (Our good luck because he turned out to be the best, and smallest, dog we've ever owned!) The seller's house was so remote and well hidden that it took me over 1/2 hour to find it. They weren't far from Promised Land State Park - Wow, it's beautiful up there!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice to see southeast pa well represented. Reside at 18936 and work (still) at 19355. Does anyone have an update on the new range being built in the county of bucks?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Me.....polar opposite location 16 miles south of Philly and just 3 mile north of Delaware where I shop sales tax free. Nice to know there are more PA folks here.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts