Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pennsylvania checkin' in...!!

SE corner of the state...15 miles NW of Philadelphia.

Gun ranges visited include:

Outdoor

Wicens Farm, Furlong PA

Fort Dix ( Range #14 ), Brownsmills NJ

Indoor

Classic Pistol, Southhampton PA

Clayton's Hunting & Fishing, Horsham PA

Delaware Valley Sports Center ( DVSC ), Philadelphia PA

Frank's Double Tap, Philadelphia PA

·
Registered
28 Posts
We shoot at Great Swamp Fish and Game in Quakertown Pa. Outdoor pistol rifle and archery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Ruger Forum mobile app

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in South Philly but work in NorthEast. I probably go to pistol people the most. Its on state road a short distance from woodhaven road.

Sent from my C5155 using Ruger Forum mobile app

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh... A NE Philly guy !!

I worked at Oxford and Robbins Avenues back in the day...living in Montco for the past 13 years.

Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like to go to Clayton's when I'm hanging out at my uncle's, hes a regular there, and im only a little under an hour south west of horsham

·
Registered
20 Posts
SW PA here, about 40 minutes NE of Pittsburgh. I Mostly go to clubs for outdoor shooting and A&S Indoor Pistol range in Youngwood.

·
Registered
768 Posts
In Texas now but spent most of my life in the Shamokin/Mount Carmel area. We did most of out shooting out the mountain in the stripping pits. Me an a friend had a 700 yard range set up there. Here in south Texas I have to join a club to have access to a 100 yard range as well as my own 50 yard range at my house. I miss those stripping pits!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Paulruger your post brought back memories of the day when a guy could just go out into woods and do some plinkin. Sure do miss those days

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out of Philly here. Born and raised in the northeast, over in manayunk now, I frequent claytons a lot. Or love shooting with family up in Wellsboro

1 - 20 of 31 Posts