Paula Deen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shadecorp, Jun 30, 2013.

1. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Now here is an idea.

Stolen from facebook.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't understand why she is being racked thru the coals for something she said 30 years ago ... Just a pitiful. We all said things we shouldn't have at one point in our lives ... They should leave her alone ...

3. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly.They should be MORE concerned about what Obumo was doing 30 years ago if anything.

4. Blaze

My momma and dad said far many worse things than she ever could ... I grew up around all older folks, no one my age and I'm not raciest I hate everyone equally regardless there color.

One of my brothers went into the navy and met a girl of color. Dad swallowed his beliefs when they visited and never complained while she was there lol

Later same brother married a Vietnamese, Thailand and now to a Filipino..

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Political Correctness has gotten out of hand...

That being said...once you say it / type it / put it out there...it's on the record forever !!

6. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

It's what George Orwell predicted in 1984. Libtards control the media, they control what our kids hear, see and learn. Barry says "If I Had A Son He'd Look Like Trayvon Martin" so the MSM shows his CUTSIE middle school picture all over the place. We never see his GANG BANGER look anywhere. Paula Deen such a RACIST, Meanwhile Barry's friends in Hollywood like Jamie Foxx can say how he loved making Django because he killed WHITEY

The world is Topsy Turvy from how i grew up.

7. harrise

harrise New Member

Topsy-turvy indeed.

But I take a slightly different view on this. I'm glad she's getting a dose of liberalism smack in the face. She's one of them, she helped make the bed we currently wake up from every day.

It's a trial of a system that DOES have a log of just about any damn thought process and conversation you've ever had for the last 10+ years. A system exponentially more valuable to a campaigning democrat than sealed divorce records. This Deen thing is exactly what I was afraid of the instant all the NSA surveillance stuff hit the wires. It is now blatantly clear that all they have to do to ruin someone is prove that they said/wrote something at one point in time. By being the instigator, the media picks up the ball and runs with it meanwhile ignoring anything the liberal may have said/written at one point in time. Then, should that poor soul who decided to run for office try and paint the liberal with the same brush, they'll be chastised for ignoring the charges against them and trying to demean their opposition in a childish manner.

Yeesh. I'm feeling quite pessimistic about the future of the United States. I have no kids, got a few guns before July 1st and now I just want to give up on it and let them have the country. Hell, let them smoke pot too...

8. Blaze

I don't see what she may have said 30 years ago has anything to do with who she is in 2013. It's all the media blowing things up. Why should a old southern white women loose her empire for a word ???? That's stupid to me !!!

9. uniongap

uniongap New Member

This is a sad day in our American history that when someone says something 30 years ago can take down an 16 million dollar empire in 1 week. It shows me that the court of the media is stronger than our law courts. This is not the same America that I grew up in, and sadly to say it will never be that again.

10. Blaze

We can never be like we was years ago. Everything is to politically correct .. Heck it all started when they removed paddling from schools. We are living in a sissified America

11. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

Just a side note on Liberals and how they view hate and racism.... recently at a BET (That's BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TV, for us CRACKAHS). After excepting some award they gave him last week. he commented saying (While wearing a Trayvon Martin Tee) If george Zimmerman gets off, there should be violence and rioting.

Last year some enterprising person made these faceless targets, that got some police officers fired, for having... we know they are Trayvon the GANG BANGER. I remember they interviewed i think it was the prosecutor about this he said disgusting , and they were going to look for a law to prosecute the maker of these. Like the FIRST AMENDMENT doesn't exist. The maker claims he did it only to make money off the situation. and I guess all that happened a few LIBTARDS brains exploded because they couldnt get a law banning this too.

[​IMG]

12. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

And you have to remember what you said can and will be mistranslated in 30 years.

13. Blaze

I agree with that