Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a nice holster for the Springfield Armory Hell Cat OSP with or without the optic installed for a, not overpriced price tag it is very secure as most of them made for the HELLCAT OSP provides no security, With this outside the waistband paddle holster you have the option to open carry or concealed carry with
Level II Retention. It will automatically lock on the trigger when you put the weapon in with no sound, but the internal design is great that multiple guide stripes make it to retain the weapon better. Pull the weapon out quickly by pressing the button with your index finger.
Upgraded military polymer material enhances the smoothness and thickness of the product for a better appearance and stronger. Hidden buttons keep your flat surface smooth and its skidproof stripe helps you recognize it through your sense of touch. The internal screw design can reduce the risk of falling off. 360 degrees tooth gear for omnidirectional rotation, more convenient to replace other accessories. Feel free to wear on Web Belts within 2¼ inches and Duty Belts. Add a silicone pad on the back to more comfortably for EDC concealed carry. Other Models Available for other brands of Pistols.
Ruger Series

Reactions: mrmike7189

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Sir I am happy you carry your weapon securely to prevent the snatch! I agree they are very similar it's made out of the same material and the quality is about the same except for the price ! I paid $18.00 US for it and Black Hawk Serpa CQC Sells for $36.95 + $9.95 Shipping from Amazon. but BlackHawk Holsters is Made in the USA! Unfortunately, my holster is made in Communist China! unfortunately, I was looking at the price and savings I need to look at the bigger picture next time I buy something made in the USA I will pay a little more for it. I was thinking Blackhawk was made in China also like everything else we buy these days but it's made in North Carolina, Montana,& Idaho.

Reactions: mrmike7189

·
Registered
90 Posts
Footwear Shoe Organism Screenshot Sneakers

I like to buy Made in USA if the product quality is same or better than foreign made.
For instance, I just bought some running shoes from New Balance "made in Usa" line ..instead of Nike's "made in an Asian sweatshop line."😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts