Our friend Buster

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phideaux, Jul 17, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey guys , have you noticed Buster has been absent for 4-5 days

Well, I found out that he has been very sick this week.

Lets keep him in our prayers folks.

Get well Buster,

Jim

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Sorry to hear this. Get well buddy.

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yeah buster, shape up! I'm waiting here for your advice on my GP100MC. :mad:

There is also the minor detail that I miss chatting with you already.

4. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

5. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Get better Buster! We miss you!

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I am getting better. Not in a lot of pain and the fever is down to 99 from 102.77 the other day.
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will take all the help I can get.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

I don't need you getting sick unless you are with that lady who wants your Python. Who else will listen to my crap and give you hell when you need it? This thread would NOT be right if I can't give you a bunch of crap like you give me. This is totally unheard of and it can't be tolerated. Now, if the lady who wants your Python is treating and taking care of you, that's a different story and if she hurts you, then it's your fault! I know how it is to be down and not feeling good and hopefully the "nurse" that is tending you is about 25 yrs. old and a good cook with other fine "qualities". I certainly hope so! You take care buddy and keep us in the loop. And be careful!!!
    Tommy

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim,
    Keep us posted please on the old geezer and how he is doing. Imma thinking he has that Python lady over there and he is doing his best to hide us from the truth. He's been out in the sun too long and with her in a mini skirt might have hurt his eyes and possibly got his temp up. He is too good of a man to not have around and I miss that old geezer even if he did tip the boat over on us and let my guns go into the lake.
    Tommy

9. phideaux

Tommy,

I think you and I both know...

If the lady never door went over to help Buster( sick or not) and got his Python...

Buster would probably be pushing up daisys:D

Jim

10. buster40c

I told her the Python has to much of a kick and was too heavy so she doesn't want it. I ain't totally stupid. LOL

11. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Buster!!!!!! How ya feeling??????

12. buster40c

Oh it has been up and down really. I just can't seem to shake this low grade fever yet. Thank God I am not having the pain I was having. At least that part of it has gone. I feel like a worn out wash rag. I am at least able to eat now so that has been a plus for gaining some feeling of strength back.

13. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Glad to hear you are on the upswing Buster. Hang in there!

14. phideaux

Remember when you were 20 yrs old...?

This sorta stuff didnt even slow ya down.

Old farts , not so....huh?;):D

Anywho.. glad your recovering..

Jim

15. buster40c

HOT DIGGITY DOG! I sweated all night and this morning I had a temp of 97.6.

16. havasu

havasu In the army now..

^ I like this!

17. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

That's such great news Buster! Keep up the healing!

18. buster40c

Well this morning I went outside and mowed with the tractor. Ha the doctor threat of hospital if I wasn't better by today must have scared the sick right out of me.
    I put a brisket in over for slow cooking at midnight. Four times I got up through the night to find oven had shut off for I don't know how long except I could take the pan out by hand it was barely even warm. Well I gave up on eating the dang thing even though it was cooked through. It was tough meat for sure so the slow cooking didn't happen much. I cut it up for the dog. I am not taking any chances getting food poisoning from the meat sitting in oven so long without heat. Wasted that $26 brisket. Well the dog didn't think so.

19. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

That stinks Buster but glad your back at it! Probably a good idea to not eat that roast. Better safe than sorry. Plus your pup appreciated it I'm sure!