Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This weekend we went to an NRA fundraiser.
I have a confession!
I HAVE TO HAVE A NEW PURSE!!!!!!!
One of the auction items was a brand new Browning CCW purse and oh my goodness! I fell instantly in love!
Unfortunately it was paired with 2 guns (that I have no interest in) and a gun case which I don't need. Well I could always use more cases but..... ;)
Anyways I've been on a MAD hunt for this purse. 3 days later!!!!!! Oy! I found it! New in stock! Apparently it's a completely new line.
Going tomorrow to look at it and hopefully buy it. Maybe a matching wallet too! Lol! Can't have a new purse and not a matching wallet..... Right????? :D
So here it is. Not the greatest photos but photos from online.
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1439968816.289001.jpg
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1439968850.247620.jpg
Comes with a Velcro holster that's completely adjustable so you can change the cant to maximize speed of draw. Trigger stays covered and a Velcro/elastic strap goes over the top for retention.
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1439969023.751387.jpg
Side access.
Comes in 2 colors. I want the pink camo.
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1439968899.074521.jpg
What do y'all think?
I have only purse carried once. This last weekend. Lol! It was ok. Not my choice for carry but I wanted to dress like a hot lady for my husband so I did it. ;) Otherwise the only time my firearm is off body is when I go to the doctors or somewhere where I can't have it on me.
So what do you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought it was time to update this!
A "local" feed store ended up having this purse in stock! Yay!
Bought it and a matching wallet and LOVE IT!!!!
I've had to use it 3 times now as an actual carry purse. I love all the access points and the ability to lock all the zippers.
Because of the super strong Velcro holster I can adjust the holster to any cant I want for access from the top or either side access.
Love this purse!

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's pretty!! I love it!! I should buy a ccw purse but I have actually never carried in my purse before. I'm always afraid someone will try and steal my purse and then I'll essentially be handing them a loaded weapon as well!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And a good fear to have! The main reason I rarely purse carry. BUT I'd much rather purse carry than not at all when wardrobe prevents on the body or location like a doctors office where I'll be felt up or weighed I don't let it beyond my reach though. Unless my husband has hold of it

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After all these years of CC this is my first off body option.
It's a daily carry though. Love it as a purse. Use the front pouches for extra mags too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Really? Omg lol I've carried some type of purse since I was 16 haha. My go to purse though is the smaller messenger style bag that the strap goes across your body. It's just easier not to lose it or set it down somewhere. Or have it stolen lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lol! I totally would do that if it weren't for my 4 little kids always needing me to hold their crap! I'm not a huge fan of diaper bags bc that adds more to my load lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts