once upon a time

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Jul 23, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Once upon a time Hollywood professed love for our country. To bad now Hollywood is used more to tear it apart by being puppets for the shadow governing elite.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UFv-fqQ9D_Y[/ame]

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah,
    You wont be seeing anything like that , out of hollywood these days,:mad:

Those were the times before the country got divided by America haters.

Jim

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

If you noticed that most who were in this video are now long past. It wasn't that long ago that Hollywood actually cared about America. During World War II, many, many veteran actors and stars enlisted in the different armed services. And not all were actors. Some were people like Mr. Rogers, Captain Kangaroo, and many that you would not think of. These people were stars at the time and they could have avoided going into the service but they didn't. And how about Bob Hope and his gang who went all over the world to see our troupes and bring them some joy and solace. Now Hollywood wants to bury us and our 2nd amendment. I suppose if I lived in a wealthy gated community, I wouldn't care about the man on the street who spends his hard earned money so these movie stars can make millions. End of my rant.
    Tommy