Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Goofy Owner
124 Posts
Springfield area for me too!!
Ever head over to Miami Valley at 72 and 70? I keep trying to do there wednesday night training class but it is always full or canceled. :(

·
Goofy Owner
124 Posts
Yes I have been there many times. I usually go weekdays in the afternoons.
Sorry for the long delay in replying.

Well we'll have to try and meet over there sometime. Try to get to know my neighbors. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not from Ohio but I'll be set up in Wilmington at the "Ohio Gun Collectors Association" Show this weekend. Its a great gun show....I'll drive over 8 hours just to get there!! You will need a OGCA Member that knows you to get you in as quest and then you can join. Check out their website for the details. All of you Ohio folks should try to attend and join that Association....you won't be sorry if you like guns and quality!!
FT44

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry for the long delay in replying.

Well we'll have to try and meet over there sometime. Try to get to know my neighbors. ;)
Sorry about my delay also, I havent been there for awhile, havent been able to get out, gonna need spinal surgery ( I am an old guy) I will get with you in a couple months and we will go.

·
Goofy Owner
124 Posts
Sorry about my delay also, I havent been there for awhile, havent been able to get out, gonna need spinal surgery ( I am an old guy) I will get with you in a couple months and we will go.
Ouch, Hope they make it all better. I've had sciatica and still have twinges now and then so I feel for you. :( Don't worry though we'll keep the ranges open for you. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts