Pardon my language.....
But [email protected] it! Come on people! This is the kind of sh!t that is killing the 2A.
When a liscenced intructor is enough of a dumbass to let the gun go off accidently at all, and actually SHOOT SOMEONE. Just pissed me off, that an instructor in his 20s 30s 60s, whatever, doesn't have more sense than to check, much less point a gun at someone.
Okay, im done ranting, sorry, it caused this face to happen in real life.
How many of the ten rules were broken? This is from National Shooting Sports Foundation:
1. Always Keep The Muzzle Pointed In A Safe Direction
2. Firearms Should Be Unloaded When Not Actually In Use
3. Don't Rely On Your Gun's "Safety"
4. Be Sure Of Your Target And What's Beyond It
5. Use Correct Ammunition
6. If Your Gun Fails To Fire When The Trigger Is Pulled, Handle With Care!
7. Always Wear Eye And Ear Protection When Shooting
8. Be Sure The Barrel Is Clear Of Obstructions Before Shooting
9. Don't Alter Or Modify Your Gun, And Have Guns Serviced Regularly
10. Learn The Mechanical And Handling Characteristics Of The Firearm You Are Using
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.