Oh, Geez

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by nctoni, Jan 24, 2017.

1. nctoni

nctoni New Member

Well, I just joined the Ruger forum and was really happy to see one just for the women. Got to join (thank you) and now I see that nobody is really here! Where are all the women?
    I just bought a LC9s and was wanting to hear from other ladies their ideas about carrying this. I have always carried a mini NAA 22lr until now.
    I guess that I will just have to blend back in with the guys.

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Hello and Welcome!
    That's a very good question. :( We would love to see the ladies being active in this wonderful forum.
    I do not carry an LC9 but I do carry every day and have for many years.
    How do you carry and how are you wanting to carry the LC9?

3. nctoni

nctoni New Member

Personally, I have just been carrying the mini 22lr either in a front pocket or IWB holster. I had this Ruger thing planned out that I was going to carry cross draw in a side draw elastic band. Firearm under my left arm. I am going to have to buy clothes to allow that though. i need a little vest or something to go over my shirts to hide it better. That is why I wanted to hear what some of the other women were doing with theirs. I am a pretty good size female (round wise, not tall). Just wondering where all the women carry.

4. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

I carry IWB most days at about 3:30. Leather back holster with Kydex front.
    Occasionally appendix with a custom belly band holster.
    I like both but find the IWB to be a faster more consultant draw and for me that's very important. So I stick with that.
    I practice a lot in whatever method I'm carrying and tent to not switch around a lot due to muscle memory. I want my draw to go to the correct spot when under stress.
    Unfortunately the ladies just aren't involved here.
    Generally they answer threw the men on the other side.