Obama's assault again w/Surgeon General nominee

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Tommycourt, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Well Lame brain/lame duck is at it again. His latest nominee for surgeon general is a guy named Murthy (an Indian American). His predecessors claim that he has no credentials to carry such a high office. He has never treated anyone in his office as he doesn't have one. He treats people who come into the emergency room. He is STRICTLY ANTI-GUN!!!!. He wants to stop certain weapons from being sold and limit the amount of ammo you can buy. His claim is he has seen too many gun shot incidents that guns need to be eliminated or turned in to the government. He is also the youngest candidate for the job. When C. Everett Coop was surgeon he would stand on the bully pulpit and preach about smoking and obesity. Murthy was first off the doctors who wanted "Obama Care" and is a very progressive politician who thinks guns should be outlawed. So far his candidacy is being held up. The NRA is tracking him closely and the politicians who will support him. Obama will stop at nothing to complete his anti gun agenda and whatever strings he can pull, you can bet your sweet holster that he is going to do that. Take a few minutes and Google the POTUS candidate for surgeon general and you might find it very shocking!! However, don't take my word for it- do some investigation and it only takes a few minutes for you to open your eyes.
    Tommy

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Read my lips...we are not after your guns. nah Obummer doesn't lie. Yeah right.

3. oldschoolfool

oldschoolfool In the army now..

You should be aware that Murthy has been the surgeon general since last December and officially sworn into the office in April. All in all done. So far(knock on wood) no rhetoric about guns and gun control from his office.

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I could be wrong but I don't think he has been able to officially take over the office as he has to be vetted first and by Congress. Yes the seat has been open, however since he has not gotten Congressional approval, the seat officially has to stay open. I could be wrong, but I am fairly sure I might be right.

Tommy

5. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

Oblamea is still rewarding people on his list, to high positions as a thank you for their support. I realize that this is nothing new, but it's the only "transparent" thing he's done since he was "put" in to office.

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Dont forget ....O still has 15 months , or more, to do as much damage as possible .

Its not so much who he chooses to surround himself with... its more , what they stand for. :rolleyes::mad:

"I hate guns, collect em all"....O says " now thats my kinda guy/gal "

Jim

7. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

Unfortunately, it will take a long time to "correct" the situation that this butt has put us in.......................hopefully, we'll get a start on that in 2016.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  8. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I still bet,God Help Us,we're stuck with the SOB.:mad: Come time to hand over the reigns he'll be declaring Martial Law..... Hopefully someone does something before then.:mad:

9. Haugrdr

Haugrdr New Member

Old news, back in December of last year...Murthy is already confirmed as Surgeon General:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Murthy