Obama to reportedly get $30 million $

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommycourt, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Reported today that ex-prez Lame Brain and his wife are reportedly going to receive $30 million dollars within the next year on a book deal. I cannot believe that there are that many idiots that would spend hard earned money on a book that was written by an idiot.

Hildebeast received $7 million dollars as soon as she left the White House as she stated her and Bill were broke when they left. Being president and secretary of state must have a lot of financial drain holding those positions. In that case I will decide not to run for president and not look for a cabinet position. I will sit at home and receive my social security and be happy within my meager earnings.

Tommy

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

If there is a book it will not sell that well. The book deal is probably a cover up for the money he receives for payback from the gay community.

3. JohnR

JohnR New Member

Yup, I smell money laundering. The book will be all lies, anyway. I wonder which terrorist will ghost write it?

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Who the HELL cares what he has to say...!?

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well he is going to make you care because he is going to run his yapper stirring the pot and turning up the heat to boiling. He didn't move down the road from the WH because he loved the weather in DC.
    I wouldn't doubt he wants to title a book " I am emperor ". First chapter titled "They only thought they had seen the last of me".

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. SHOOTER13

Still don't care about him...his party...and his political agenda.

The Liberals are actually destroying their chances at a comeback...losing all but their most fervent lunatic fringe hate filled supporters who just can't conceive of loosing to a man who will also defeat their chances in the mid-term elections.

Bunch of snowflakes...get a life !!!

7. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'll take all of them I can get ....free throwaways .

Every winter I need a lot tinder for starting fires.:cool:

probably wouldn't even work good for that either.:rolleyes::dunno:

Jim

8. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

The only thing it's good for is to replace the old Sears Catalogue.:rolleyes:

9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

True that!
    Those idiots are even trying to sell us the old... "The Russians are coming, The Russians are coming"
    It's becoming laughable....

:usa:

10. JohnR

JohnR New Member

I would suggest that you start caring, because he is going to care about you. News reports state that he is the chief feces stirrer behind the anti-Trump tantrums going on, and he's just getting started.

11. Rhmuir

Rhmuir In the army now..

Obama - A great man, father and President

Time to adjust your mind and let go of your rude and ignoarant remarks. I am a shooter and a liberal.

12. JohnR

JohnR New Member

Wow. No arrogance, there. Just loving tolerance and openness to other viewpoints. God bless your liberal li'l heart.

13. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

The correct spelling for "ignoarant" is ... ignorant. (ig-no-rant).
    Just sayin...

As a shooter, liberal and a fan of Obama,
    What are your thoughts on Fast and Furious, his constant hate speech and the fact that he caused so much divide in our nation that people thought they should go out and murder our law enforcement officers?
    There are many questions about your "great man / president" but :puker: !
    Oops, I forgot... :feedtroll: So only one response from me.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  14. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Maybe he is a one shot troller! Sad that his first post would be so negative.

15. SHOOTER13

16. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to RugerTalk. Although you won't last long with a first post like that........

Just because you're a 'shooter' doesn't mean you support the 2nd amendment. Do you?

If not, although this forum is made up of a bunch of great people, we do care about our rights and we don't have a whole lot of patience for people who want to take away those rights.
    Good luck

17. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

PM sent .....

Jim

18. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Holy smokes! Go to bed for a few hours and come back to this?!?! Sheesh!
    Well done Magnum :) Thanks :)

19. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Took him under 24 hours and only two posts to get banned. Is that a record?

20. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member