Obama plan for transformation and destruction.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Jun 1, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Some people think Obama is dumb as a box of rocks. I disagree. Some people think Obama is good for this country. I disagree.
    Obama said he was going to transform this country. I agree he is going all out to do that. Obama has a plan he hopes nobody will wise up to. I agree.
    Many that have watched what is happening under Obama's leadership believe his plan is that of the Cloward-Piven strategy for destruction and takeover of a country. I agree.
    http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/barry-explains-cloward-piven-strategy/

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    You and I both know that Obama is not what he portrays himself to be. How he got elected the second time is completely unknown to me. He jumped up out of Chicago his first term and had a message that many believed. And he has lied on countless occasions, starting with Obama care. In my heart I still believe he and Hillary knew what went on in Benghazi, knowing they needed help way prior to the attack and still did nothing but run a cover up. We will never know! If you are interested, google Obama and see who paid for his Harvard education. It's gonna really fool you. I actually feel sorry the the next 2 presidents because they are going to take on the inexcusable acts he has committed foreign and domestically. We are going to spend the next 20 yrs. digging ourselves out of the hole that he and his administration has caused. You and I are geezers and we might not be around when it happens - becoming a world leader again. I hope my grand kids will be able to say they live in the greatest country in the world. We said it as kids, believe it today and hopefully can say it again after his administration and cronies are gone. God bless you, the rest on this forum and mostly God Bless America!!!
    Tommy

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Problem is ,as I see it, there may be 10 people in the country that even have a clue what Cloward-Piven strategy is.:rolleyes:

I would bet that if Odumbo could run again .....he would win a 3rd term.

Jim

4. buster40c

It scares the bejeebas out of me but I think the end is coming real soon. To many laws have been written giving unconstitutional powers to government agencies in case of crisis. These powers will be used when the crisis starts. If the powers that be weren't expecting the worst then why have they recently passed these new laws?
    When the welfare funds, food cards, SS monthly checks, and all entitlements are stopped then will come destruction worse than this country has ever seen. I feel the fuse has been lit to blow up the dollar into worthless confetti. The riots will be like never seen before in this country. The people will beg for declaring martial law. Just maybe Jade Helm 15 is being set up for this very crisis.
    Reports are saying it could come as early as this coming September or October when China declares and installs the new reserve currency. Using the Cloward-Pevin plan can you see why number of people on welfare of some sort is at historical unprecedented numbers now? I do believe that China about to be declaring a new reserve currency has thrown a big wrench into the plans the elite had planned. Maybe I am wrong and this is still part of the elite plan. I think China and the USA both presently rushing ships for a faceoff is a very serious problem. Anyone that ever tried replacing the dollar as the reserve has met their death. China isn't so little of a foe as others that tried it though.
    Isn't it strange hearing that in the near future cash will be a thing of the past. Science now has it down to a tattoo on your hand could be swiped for payment taken from your account with the world bank. Everything you buy will be recorded.
    Those that correctly predicted the 2007-08 crash are now predicting the dollar crash and the stock market crash which will eliminate all personal wealth. Massive inflation and Cypress like conditions will abound. Anyone believing their money is insured by FDIC needs look into that because that is as much a lie as the dollar is sound. The fed raised the FDIC limits from $100,000 to $200,000 when the people were getting scared. I wonder where that money came from to insure an extra hundred grand in each account? I do believe that was just lip service and it seems the public as usual just believed the lips service. Ever heard the word lip-synch? Well in this case I think it is spelled LIP-SINK.
    Perhaps this is the reason JP Morgan has been buying millions of ounces of silver in each of the last few months. Perhaps now we can understand why gold and silver prices have been busted down so low. They control and manipulate the pricing of gold and silver for their own benefit. What a better opportunity for the banks to be replacing their dollars with precious metals. Notice they aren't buying precious metal ETF paper silver. Watch and don't be surprised when soon the prices skyrocket. Sort of like insider trading don't ya think? Sort of like when Roosevelt made the people turn in their gold for cheap prices then turned around and ballooned the prices once the government had the metal.
    Look around people, and see the signs are all there for some expected crisis happening real soon. I so hope this is all BS but then again I haven't been munching on the fake 4 leaf clover like so many sheople still are.
    President Reagan warned of this and the fruition is about to be harvested. I believe it is to late for guns being our salvation. Sleeping beauty will have lost her beauty and a kiss will not bring it back.

5. phideaux

Well, I just learned that Odumbo is keeping ISIS well supplied ...
    They were handed 2300 HumVees ...

Wont be long they will have more equipment than us.:rolleyes:

Jim

6. buster40c

Like I said ISIS is our taxes hard at work. What a scam going on inside our own government. Now just ask yourself if ISIS does start some serious crap here in our own yard how or rather who will be supplying them their weapons? An American citizen can't get their hands on any large number of high grade military weaponry but somehow ISIS will have them? We the people are so dang stupid it is pitiful.

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I knew we were in trouble the instant he got elected the FIRST time. This was his plan in the beginning.

8. uniongap

uniongap New Member

The first thing out of his mouth today was GUN CONTROL making the tragedy of the church shooting political. He never misses putting that in when something happens of this nature.

9. buster40c

Yep and of course he didn't mention the kid had a felony and a trespassing charge against him or that the kids father gave the son a .45 handgun for his 21st birthday.

10. phideaux

It is illeagal to give, sell, transfer a weapon to a convicted felon.

:spot:...................:spot:

Jim

11. buster40c

Just goes to prove gun laws don't really stop gun crimes. Only thing to stop gun crimes will be a bullet in each knee cap, each arm and then one between the eyes for a 100% proof positive conviction against the criminal. A few of those broadcasted live on national TV will have a big impact on murder by gun.