Obama failed EMP.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 3, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

It is amazing the things that go on but we citizens don't hear about. If the citizens were in the know then the dictator/president Obama would have been long gone by now.
    Listen to this audio and see if you don't shake your head as to why Obama is still our president/dictator
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiJBCxc0soM

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Jeez Buster, there is a strong odor of cow crap about that story. I've shoveled enough of it out of the barn to recognize the smell.

3. buster40c

Well I am more than open to you showing my how what was said is cow crap. Did you know many perfumes are made using skunk scent? I guess you know what skunk scent smells like also.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Just about everything that was said smells bad, so I will just pick one: the 8km (or miles, it doesn't matter) of the explosion that produces the EMP.

"Thus, for equipment to be affected, the weapon needs to be above the visual horizon." (from the wikipedia article on NEMP)

The yield from the weapon described is too small also.

The story is scary, as intended, but it doesn't withstand scrutiny. Hell, it doesn't even explain motive. Obama is hardly my favorite politician, but he ain't a Bug Eyed Monster either. BEMs don't need motives, Obama does.

5. buster40c

IMO Obama has had a motive before he even became president. His motive started out before he was a senator. I guarantee Obama would be far away from the US mainland if he ordered a button pushed.
    Obama has been culling out the top military brass for some time now and replaced without a doubt with those that agree to follow his orders. www.youtube.com/watch?v=GodOiBp1mLo
    Obama/UN army, aka Global Police, without a doubt in my mind will be filled with soldiers with no care for the constitutional rights of American citizens. Think Obama's NDAA enforcers.
    I agree it stinks but whether it is manure rather than facts it seems to be other than cow manure according to several reports about the same stink.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09JKObEA1I

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I can only make this remark as I am not as astute to the policies nor politics of today only that the politicians are corrupt and many times evil. The people in the congress have 1 thing in mind and that is re-election. The general who was being chastized at the time was General Odierno who has served this country for 32 years with a very distinguished career. If you happen to notice, during the last 7 years, some of our finest fighting and astute generals are being removed or replaced with anyone who happens to disagree with the Obama doctrine. Rolling Stone magazine done it to General Stanley McChrystal. Granted he should have kept his mouth shut but this having reporters in bedded with soldiers, and I mean all service people is a disservice to our country. All they want is the story and then blow it up to their ideology. You will never hear of anyone in the CIA, NSA, FBI or any other government related job being dismissed.This administration is the most corrupt that we have seen in the last 50 years from the POTUS on down to the bottom. ANY person who does not agree with Obama's ideology is out the door. Yet he continues to spew his illogical ideas to the general public who is my estimation is very much unaware of what drives politics nor do they care. It has become the "ME" society. What will the government give "ME" and do for me so I don't need to work or try to aspire to better my life. This agenda that has been served up will be with us for the next 20 years and yet us old "geezers" can see the writing on the wall but we are pretty much powerless to do anything except call our congressmen and women and write to them. Basically they are waiting for us to croak and our part of society will be gone and gladly forgotten. When the Republicans took over the congress I actually thought that there would be changes and I was really hopeful that changes would come. I was sucked in and sit in remorse everyday when I watch the news. What has happened to our society and our morals, values, and our constitutional rights? They have been trampled on and our constitution is being violated daily. Dr. Ben Carson was castigated by the news by stating he had a problem with a Muslim being president. Well, I do too. Our constitution was constructed on our Christian faith and based on Christianity. If you feel you must burn our flag, then that's your privilege but make sure that you wrap it around you before you set it on fire. End of rant.

Tommy