NY wanting to severely limit ammo purchases

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by hodge, Jan 4, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure that the terrorists and the criminals will surely obey that law. when passed, just like they do all other laws.:cryinglaugh:
    :nuts:

Jim

2. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Politicians should have to pass a common sense test before they can even run for office. Idiots. Surrounded by idiots.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Got one word for that BS...

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

4. hodge

hodge New Member

And voters should take common sense refresher classes before going to the polls.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Well Lame Brain is going to execute a presidential fiat tomorrow about gun control. He has lost the last 3 battles and for some unknown reason he seems to think that more gun control will reduce crime and murders. All you are doing is stopping the availability of honest folks trying to purchase a gun for home and self defense. I am sure his bill will stop crime from all the drug dealers, cartels, radical Islamist's and criminals as they won't pass a background check. Maybe he should start in Chicago along with Chicago's mayor and address all the criminals there and tell them to turn in their weapons so he can have a good legacy and reduce crime. This idiot POTUS is clearly fallen off the "common sense wagon" and hit his head. He doesn't have to worry because he signed a law whereas he will have FBI watching him and his family for the rest of their lives. Not a bad deal huh? He is also going to have a town hall meeting and it will be televised by CNN. I am sure that NO ONE who opposes his policies will be allowed inside to protest any of his policies. Hildebeast stated that she supports the POTUS and will carry on the fight for gun control. Please excuse me for a minute while I go to the bathroom and puke out my guts!!!!

Tommy

6. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

If gun laws worked like drug laws we would still be up to our asses in 1911s and cocaine.