Now is the Time

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by threetango, Jul 18, 2015.

1. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree with him 100%.

I will never be accused of not defending me and mine,

I live in the boonies, but I would be willing to go in support of patriots coming together to show that we are unified, as people, to protect ourselves ,
    Because its plain to see that nobody else will.

The fight is here NOW.

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I tell you what, if I joined an army but was then told I could not have a gun to defend myself while in uniform then the paper I just signed would be torn up.
    I was just watching a kids show called High School USA and be danged if they weren't pushing anti gun crap on the show. They even said the NRA gave $$$$$ to get the kid elected that was pro guns. Unreal the ending was guns are just not cool and the anti gun girl won the votes for class president.
    Yep people are about to be woke up with an ice cold bucket of water thrown on them.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster made a good point. These kids that join and the National Guard members and Army Reserves who have served numerous tours are not allowed to carry any weapons because they don't know how to handle them. Maybe an accidental shooting or discharge. We, who have served our time would probably face the same consequences were it not for the 2nd amendment. These people carried light and heavy weapons along with all their gear in a 100+ temps and little water, fought, got wounded or made the ultimate sacrifice, saved people they didn't know, and villages and towns. Then they come home and stated they are not qualified to carry weapons. That is how our government thinks! How many times did they put themselves in harms way to protect an Iranian, Kurd, or some other nerd SOB they didn't know and take fire. Oh, that's right, they had to have permission to fire back. The 4 Marines and 1 Sailor who died could only throw pencils at them, and they probably weren't available. I don't know what this government is thinking - I guess Congress isn't thinking!!!
    Tommy

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

As much as I hate to say it... a couple more incidents...like this one , God forbid,

I do believe we may start seeing more patriots taking things into their own hands to protect their lives, their family, friends
    and their communities,
    Im hearing more chatter to this effect around people, daily.

I feel compelled to this, myself, more than ever.

Jim

6. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor