no signs for Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 27, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I was out driving out into the country then back into another city and I saw several huge Trump Pence signs but not even 1 vote for Hillary sign. I seriously doubt any of these fake poll results that say Hillary is beating Trump. I have seen some independent polls saying Trump has around 85% to Hillary's under 30%. This I can more believe because basically the majority of Hillary voters are the paid for news mass media. I read that clothing items for supporting Trump are out selling Hillary's by a landslide.
    If everything about this election isn't rigged I would be totally amazed. Soros himself has said Trump will take the popular vote but Hillary will win the electoral votes. If truth comes out I believe it will truly be a landslide win for Trump, but we don't really deal in political truth these days now do we?

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I watch the signs also,

I have seen 1(one) Hillary sign within 40 mile radius of me, but plenty of Trump signs.

Last month when we went to Pigeon Forge TN, ....same story , We seen 1(one) Hillary sign ( 12 hour trip) but many, many Trump signs.

But this is the heartland , not the left and right coasts.

Cant say what the signs are in Commiefornia or New York area.

Jim

3. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I'm thinking these liberals are not advertising their Clinton love because of fear that we will direct all the homeless to their residences, just like I can't display my Trump sign for fear of being shot at for being a racist. Our world is going in a direction that I find really disturbing.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I don't get out a lot but I haven't seen any political bumper stickers. I think you have a point in people are afraid for anyone to know who they support.
    Years ago I had a third party political sticker save America and a few cars honked or gave the peace sign, sometimes bikers would give me a thumbs up, and one woman came up beside me and flipped me the bird.

5. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

^^the only bumper stickers I see up here in northern Idaho are the ones that say

'Hillary Clinton for prison, 2016'

I smile every time I see one.......

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

More Trumps than Hillarys, but not many of either. The state-level races are dominant. On the vocal front though, folks seem more dismayed by Trump's personality. The Hillary kind we are used to seeing in the news.