Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kinda surprised about the lack if RUGER PC articles here since PCCs are a hot firearm these days.
A while ago I posted a photo and list of upgrades to my RUGER PC chassis carbine but no real comments on this (to me) interesting firearm.
Yes, other PCC specific forums are available but being a RUGER firearm that does sell well (including the smaller Charger "pistol" version) I figured this forum would have more on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I kinda surprised about the lack if RUGER PC articles here since PCCs are a hot firearm these days.
A while ago I posted a photo and list of upgrades to my RUGER PC chassis carbine but no real comments on this (to me) interesting firearm.
Yes, other PCC specific forums are available but being a RUGER firearm that does sell well (including the smaller Charger "pistol" version) I figured this forum would have more on them.

I have the ruger pcc and i love mine i'm with on that not a whole lot of information out there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Icefisher, I got all of my info from YouTube and on most of those sites for RUGER PC aftermarket parts you will find my posts under "Eric B." YouTube really gives you a lot if info to help you decide, "Do I really want that right hand extended mag release or that mag well extension?"
I definitely recommend the M8CARBO replacement extractor and bolt pins and their replacement bolt buffer pad. All the rest like a TANDEMKROSS or M*CARBO muzzle brake is icing on the cake but this internal parts will make your PC last longer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have an original Ruger PC carbine from 1997 and there was ZERO aftermarket parts for that model, so being that Mcarbo and others build parts for the new PCC is a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have one but do not use it often because it is too easy to burn through ammo, $$$. I have a few parts on mine. I started with a Midwest front end and butt plate that allows M lok and QD swivels etc. I have no internal parts yet, but a Buffer and extractor is not a bad idea. IMHO

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a PCC model 19100 (older style) as a farm gun. I recently bought a Kel Tec folder to carry around in my truck, but I absolutely hate the sight-line on it and will soon be disbursing of it, so the PCC will once again rule the roost in the truck. I like the looks of the 19115 because it reminds me a little of the PPSH style, which I like.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
crowtalks,
That Roossian PPSH sub gun was one of the best submachine guns of WW II. Only the Germans had anything better unless you count the horribly expensive to make Tommy gun.
The PPSH fired a 30 caliber bottleneck cartridge, same as the Tokarev pistol, that's fast so had a bit greater range than the 9 mm and 45 cal. sub gun cartridges. The Soviets even had entire companies of PPSH soldiers, many of them women. They were the mop-up people but sometimes the shock troops in built up areas or in forests.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts