Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Packers fans as well as many other football fans evidently spoke up about what the Packers did for opening of the game. Basically they took a dump on America for thousands of football fans to see. Basically they showed the Russian flag with 26 stars added onto it. Their excuse for such blatant anti American display was that they couldn't fit the American flag onto the area available on the field. But oh they could sure find space on the field to display the huge flag they surely had made just for this display.

It amazes me how so many want to destroy anything patriotic to this country.

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/P...about-flag-used-during-pregame-494809171.html

·
Registered
210 Posts
Basically they showed the Russian flag with 26 stars added onto it.
Oh, FFS. No, they did not show the Russian flag with stars added to it. Here's the Russian flag:

Here's the flag from the Packer's game:

There are at least a half-dozen countries that have flags with red, white and blue horizontal stripes in various orders. There are several others with the same colored stripes oriented vertically. So, you really have to try pick out the Russian flag from all of them, given that its stripes aren't even in the same order as the one the Packers used.

Granted, the display was a stupid idea....but that doesn't justify such a ridiculous accusation.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it corresponds more to the Russian flag than the USA flag and I have no doubt that was intentional.
Bottom line is what they displayed was a blatant disrespect for the American flag. That much was plain to see.

So they just happened to have a flag that size sitting in a closet somewhere but they didn't have an American flag of that size in the closet? LOL No doubt that's what happened. NOT!

Reactions: armbruse

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well it corresponds more to the Russian flag than the USA flag and I have no doubt that was intentional.
It corresponds more the the flag of the Netherlands than it does the Russian flag...and even more so to the pre-1817 Chilean flag...and....

Bottom line is...
The bottom line is that you're stretching harder than Jack Lalanne before a workout in order to dream up goofy nonsense. Honestly, at this point it seems like you're going out of your way to sound like a lunatic.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I am not going to stoop to your name calling level of conversation.
Bottom line this act was intentional disrespect to the American people.

Reactions: oncebitten

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I am not going to stoop to your name calling level of conversation.
Get off it. Nobody called you a name. I said it seems like you're going out of your way to sound like a lunatic...because it does. That's an observation about your behavior, not name-calling.

Bottom line this act was intentional disrespect to the American people.
The bottom line is that you made an ignorant comment claiming that what they trotted out was "basically the Russian flag with some stars on it". If you don't want to have your comments called out as stupid then there's an easy solution: Stop making stupid comments.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I will not call you names or play your far left games.
I think anyone reading your responses knows who more fits your name calling.
You have shown who/what you are and no doubt are proud of your self. Good for you! Have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I will not call you names or play your far left games.
So, on your planet, one has to be "far left" in order to object to the spouting of Alex Jones-level idiocy on public boards like this...which tends to make the rest of us in the pro-2A community look stupid by association.

I've never really thought about taking pride in simply not being a moron, but...I guess I'll take it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rugertalk Rules

Flamer: A person who deliberately makes inflammatory, derogatory, or slanderous posts or statements on the forums for the sole purpose of starting or feeding an argument.

Troll: A person who posts a deliberately provocative message to the forum with the intention of causing disruption and/or argument with or without contributing to the content of the thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts