NFL bans off duty police officers from carrying into NFL stadiums !

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by LT2108, Oct 7, 2013.

1. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I guess they don't care about the fans safety.

2. tbspeed1

tbspeed1 New Member

Most departments require officers to carry when off duty-- the reasoning is- what does an officer do if he encounters someone he has arrested before and a situation arises.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

I just do not understand the logic. :(
    Question is will off duty officers 1: not carry 2: Not go to games and events or 3: try and get away with an off duty carry which I would guess they will be checking everyone as they enter.
    There are MANY reasons why cops should be carrying at all times including there own safety. Just disgusting. :(

4. boltaction

boltaction New Member

No amount of security will ever stop the nut jobs out there from doing what they are hell bent on doing. Case in point, the shooting at LAX. No guns allowed in airports, security around the airport, TSA agents everywhere and it still didn't' make a difference. The NFL rule makers are such jackarses and so full of themselves to think they are making things safer for everyone. Good lord, what could be better than having armed off duty cops at a football game when some nut job opens up on the crowd. Who knows what the outcomes would have been at all these other mass shootings if law abiding citizens would have been able to carry in those "NO CARRY ZONES". No sure way to tell but just imagine.

5. TxLobo

TxLobo New Member

Good thing Texas law overrides NFL policy..

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter