Next Obama puppet

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Jul 19, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Watch the news for this man's name and what he is doing in politics. He could be the next Obama like puppet.
    PRESIDENT ABDUL EL-SAYED?

Etch this man's name in your mind.
    His name is Abdul El-Sayed.

He is 32 years old, born in the USA, and an extremely well educated Muslim Doctor in Detroit Michigan.
    (education funded by George Soros)

He is handsome, articulate, charismatic (more so than Obama), and smart.
    He is sympathetic of the Muslim Brotherhood, and is running for Governor of Michigan.
    Which is Step 1 in his preparation to run For President Of the United States.

He has the potential to be Obama #2, but far more openly Muslim.
    In 2020 he will be eligible to run for President!
    Democrats' mouths are watering in anticipation and raising money.Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren is already campaigning for him.

Another Trojan Horse???

Soros and the elite will not be happy till they take down this country like has been done to some other countries that objected to the NWO. All for the New World Oder to take place the end justifies the means at any cost.

Watch Michigan to see who becomes the next governor.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJZYdK47QY[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh, it's coming....right along with sharia law..

Better have your house and weapons in order, get your head outta the sand,

I'm probably too old to see it , (maybe not) , but I know my kids will.

Jim

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The part I don't understand with the Muslim religion is they want to practice it here, in our country, but fail to obey our laws. How many times have you read or heard on how some Muslim father beaten or killed his daughter because of Sharia law? They fail to understand that we don't believe in that. If they want to stone their daughters to death, then stay in your country and don't come to mine. Minneapolis is having all kinds of problems with Sommolians because they subscribe basically to the Muslim doctrine. They will not allow themselves to be absorbed in our society. If they be their choice, the head the hell back to Sommalia.

Tommy

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That's how the Muslims are,they think their way is the ONLY way and won't follow others laws. It's ok for them to practice religion on our streets and in our schools but we can't at least in our schools. That's why all Countries that they get a good foothold in wind up in Civil War.

5. WizardMaster

WizardMaster SHARPSHOOTER

That's one reason why I left Michigan.................

6. WizardMaster

You couldn't be anymore accurate than that!!! HOW can that person deny Sharia Law if requested by his peers??? Christian Americans will have no say on the subject because we are the enemy and all that we say, according to their Kuran, means squat!! Yes, it is time for THE PEOPLE to stand for THE PEOPLE for a better life as we have come to know it. NO foreign government ( and that is what it will be), will be allowed to operate within the 'WALLS' of the United States Of America!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gather your Arms and prepare to defend AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

They are going to beat us from within. Go anywhere in the states where the Muslim refugees or even naturalized Muslim citizens have settled into like Dearborn or Detroit and see how they are taking political positions. There are areas in Detroit that Americans can't even safely go into now because the areas have been taken over by Muslims.

Some of what we are told about Muslims supposedly are not factual. Such as suicide bombers are actually against the Koran because suicide is a sin just like with Christian faith. The average Muslim is not going to be a suicide bomber no more than an average Christian would be.

I think there will be an all out civil war if sharia law was tried to be enforced as the highest law here in the states. We need to realize the Constitution is in for a run for its life and 90% of Americans are doing nothing but letting it get trashed. There is no way in heck voting isn't rigged when the same people that are trashing the Constitution keep getting elected. For cripe sakes we had a president whose records of his past life were kept hidden from the voters.

I remember when first hearing the name Barack Obama and I thought who is this yay hoo running for president and he got "supposedly" elected twice by the people as president. Now here comes this new foreign name taking his run for politics. He is already getting demorat backing so we just might have to get used to seeing him in politics trying to be another big hope and change for America. His platform is more freeby give a ways. Just what a democrat wants to hear. Watch this guy real close because he might be in the running for the next president. Seeing how they are trashing Trump so bad and even calling for his impeachment already then the new guy just might be given the green light by all the media to make his name known all over. The news media has almost 4 years to make him a household name.

8. WizardMaster

It's really scary,but true IF WE THE PEOPLE let it happen!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Attached Files: