Newest Mark IV 22/45

Discussion in 'Ruger Photos' started by AzShooter, Apr 21, 2017.

1. AzShooter

AzShooter New Member

[​IMG]

Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite.

Upgrades:
    Volquartsen Ultimate Trigger kit ( sear and hammer )
    Tandemkross Victory Trigger, Game Changer Compensator, Halo Bolt Charger, Holster and Magazine Pouches.
    Stoner Grips
    Allchin Mount
    C-More Railway Sight with 12 Minute Dot.

Trigger is set at a nice, crisp 1.5 pounds.
    This is my Steel Challenge gun.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on putting together a great looking gun.

You sure you didn't get that from Captain Kirk ?:D

Jim

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

That is one wicked looking gun!!!! I have to say that I really admire it though although that light a trigger would make this old man nervous. But in shooting competition, you have to stay on top of things. It amazes me how much guns have evolved in the last 20 years and yours shows it. I would like to try a mag full of rounds and then hand it back to you and pay the "fondling fee". That type of gun would be sitting in my safe because I would have some trepidation in using or storing it.
    Sometime let us know how you do in the competition. Whether your first or last makes no difference, it's just the idea you are getting out and shooting-that's the name of the game. Have fun and enjoy!!!! And GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Tommy

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

WOW You got that gun all tricked out looking fantastic. Looks like it just wants to shoot.

6. AzShooter

AzShooter New Member

I've shot 2 matches with it so far and have bested my regular times by over 25 seconds. I even won Super Senior Division last week. Each week I'm learning more about shooting from my wheelchair. It's a lot different that stand and deliver. But, I'm getting out and really enjoying shooting with my friends.