Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! What guns do you have?

:welcome:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

I think you will have a good time here...:)

Jim

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome...I just joined yesterday. After reading several other gun forums, this was the one to join. This forum has lots of good advise and great folks. Some of the other forums get into politics more than guns. Think you will really enjoy this forum.

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
Hi!! I'm new here.
I think I will have a good time here.
WELCOME! We are here to help you succeed in having a good time!! Semper Fi!

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Hey mon! Welcome to the forum from Hollywood Alabama. We have so many ways about us you'll be a sure fit. We love pictures. Do you shoot often? What weapons of minute destruction do you have.
We need to know more about you so Tommy and VT can pick on you. Myself, I mind my own business!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ummm Ummm..aaaa ...so when did you start mindin your own business ?:dunno:

Dint you just ask him for his lifes history ?:dunno:

:cryinglaugh:

Jim

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Gumpy,

When did you become so quiet and demure? You are one of the biggest yankers we have on our forum. Just cuz you are a nice guy during the holiday season does not mean that you are that way all the time.

Myself, I mind my own business!
You may fool the newbies but VT and I have got your number ---------just wait and see! Ok for you Gumpy, just OK for you!!!

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Gumpy minds his own business..........notice he is from Hollywood.

Welcome to the friendly gun forum. If we pick on ya it means we like ya............or you are just easy pickins.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. I see the boys have already begun your initiation. Jump in with both feet! (But remember to wear your barn boots, because it gets deep around here!)

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, AZ. We do really like pictures, some of us have trouble reading.:D

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Howdy from Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
George, You need to keep a sharp eye out for hanky-panky from Gumpy. He ain't really Santa.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Ho ho ho! Smelly Christmas! I never claim to be Santa! Kids are to smart. I tell them I'm a special Santa's helper, and I'm the one that decides on the good and bad kids. I get to talk to kids all year cause they think I'm the Clause!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts