Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new member here. 21 year old in Columbia, SC. Just joined as I will be picking up a ruger ar-556 in the next month and a SR9c later down the road in November. Will definitely ask questions as I am new to firearms in general.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to Ruger Talk! Ask away, we'll answer as best we can!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT forum. Just a suggestion...........check out firearm safety and perhaps take some courses on gun handling and shooting if you haven't already done that. Hickok45 and a few others have some great You Tube videos on the guns you are interested in as well.
I am not a psychic but I can see many guns in your future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes I will definitely being taking some gun safety/handling course as it's required by the parents haha

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us,

Jim

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas near Houston.
Ask any questions you may have, tons of knowledge here with people happy to help.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Nothing wrong with your parents asking you to take a safety course. In fact it sure doesn't hurt for some of us old codgers to go and take a refresher course every so often. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy that rifle. I am sure you can find plenty of use for it. Good luck and thanks for joining. Lotsa people here with good and helpful ideas.

From the land of the sizzling sun-Az

Tommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts