Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends!

I'm in my forties and bought my first gun this year. I really like Walther and have a couple 9's that my husband and I practice with regularly now. Took my CHL though I rarely carry. My husband is looking into 3-gun and IDPA, we both have pretty competitive personalities, I'm not interested in going in that direction yet.

I recently (2 days ago) purchased the RPR 6.5 CM. Very excited to learn how to use this rifle. I am blessed to have a ret. military firearms instructor as my teacher so safety is always first.

I am looking forward to reading insights and experiences of the members of this forum.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us,

You will find a lot of experience and help here.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome, Tex. There are several other Texican members here, some of them legally sane.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I haven't met the sane one's yet VT! I'm sure that they are somewhere. Welcome to the forum, eclmn. Enjoy yourself.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Cool,

We have a thread "Todays Range Trip"...in "Range Reports",
would love to see the targets and hear your comments,

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome!!!
Nice to have another lady here! Maybe you can help keep all these boys in line. ;)
You will find a lot of great guys here that have a lot of knowledge and great humor.
Jump in and enjoy!
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a good experienced teacher already.
But what do I know since I am from Texas. Some people should put their trash talk in the garbage can where it belongs rather than on the forum.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from the Houston area.
Looking forward to reading your posts.

Some of these guys will pull your leg a bit from time to time. But it's all in good fun.

Hey gumpy,
I'm sane. My mom had three doctors test me when I was ten! (Two out of three ain't bad).

:GadsdenFlag:

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I took a psychology in College, seems like I remember that if you thought you were sane, you really weren't. Ha! I lived in TX for 6 years and loved it!

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Howdy.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts