Newbie from Utah,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WaddUP-9mm, Aug 31, 2013.

1. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Hey all, just like to say hello all im excited to be part of this thread to meet people, learn, and see what you all come up with when it comes to your Ruger. BUT ID PROUDLY, like to say im puttin $380 down on a brand new Ruger SR9C THURSDAY! Then two weeks from then bringin her home. Of the 20 to 25 models n brands I held n loved on, it just felt right in my hands. Capacity, price, stainless, lighter lower, but a lil heavier upper. TO MAKE IT JUST RIGHT. I have plenty more to say but I think ill leave it there. Thought id shout out n say hello all, and I had to show my ecstatic to people n friends who know, love and care. Please give me some imput bad, good, holsters, "upgrades,"trigger systeems whatever, even yo dude no... just what u think is a better for what it is and why.. I have my gripes but its still beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Ruger Forum mobile app

2. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

1377934299834.jpg
    There she is... it was one hard contest. 8D

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to RugerTalk !

4. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Thanks 26. That was my second choice that or 19. There was a few otherd I really liked in my price range. And actually even got a deal. I got a few pics of the other competitors.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  5. 00b5

00b5 Member

Welcome to RT. Love my SR9c. It is my EDC. I have more than a couple of thousand rounds through mine and not a single problem.

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on the new Ruger,

Welcome to Rugertalk.

Jim

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the RugerTalk Forum !!

8. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Welcome to RT....btw...congrats on the SR9C

9. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Thank you, that's definitely what I want to hear. Ill CC it after alot of time handling her. Just a comfort something I guess.

10. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

And thank you all for the warm welcomes. Shes not mine just yet... but Thursday will b the day I get her. Any suggestions on IWB holsters & target ammo n carry ammo? And im really intrested in better sights n trigger..

11. UnekeoneCC

UnekeoneCC New Member

Welcome & congrats on your new SR9c! I absolutely love mine. It was my first and is my EDC. Same as you, it was like my Goldilocks gun - everything felt just right!

I've tried several holsters which took some getting used to, especially since this was my first gun. I finally found a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - weight gets distributed nicely and it's very comfy for all day wear.

My carry ammo is Hornady's Critical Defense 9 mm Luger 115gr FTX. I've run a variety of ammo through it for my target ammo, including Magtech, Winchester, Federal, and CCI. I've had no problems with any of them.

Best of luck to you and welcome again!

UnekeoneCC

12. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

Welcome on board!

13. RugersRock

RugersRock New Member

Welcome to the group. My LC9 has a Laser so I went with a Remora IWB holster with sweat shield. As far as ammo, anything I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

14. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Thank you glad to b here. But Heck yes sounds like I found the right person to talk to. And that's awesome there hadn't been any issues due to ammo. My friend just got a sig n
    Any cheap federal or white winchester ammo just malfunctions. So im very glad ive found my golden ticket. And yes its a glove in my little hands. I cant wait to polish the trigger system. It already pulls so good im sure polished shell b famous. Lol.

Buut, once im off work im going to put a U.S. glock 19 gen 4 on layaway as well... I just couldn't choose so looks like there will b some family issues. Hahaha. But thank you for your imput ive got that supertuck on the wishlist.

15. J-Will

J-Will #Merica

Welcome to the forum

16. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Thanks. Tomorrow will never come at this rate. And its way sweet because I even got my boss into shootin and the second I showed him the ruger he loved it. So hes buying one with me tomorrow. So I thought that was cool.

Side note. Ive got some sweet ideas comin with mine.

17. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome to RugerTalk :) Glad you've joined us! :)

18. WaddUP-9mm

WaddUP-9mm New Member

Thanks. Tomorrow is the big day!

19. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

20. J-Will

J-Will #Merica

Welcome to the forum.