New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SR9cSolo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. SR9cSolo

SR9cSolo New Member

Hi everyone, I’m hailing from western Massachusetts. I just received my LTC a couple weeks ago and went right out and purchased my first pistol, a used SR9c. The LTC process in Mass takes a month or two and I’ve been passing the time feeding myself tons of hours of gun knowledge from the internets and was chomping at the bit.

So I’m glad I picked the Ruger, the trigger is awesome it’s a joy to shoot. The barrel had some bad peening on it, I called Ruger about it and they said to ship it to them and they’d take care of it. Awesome, really happy.

2. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from KY.:D

3. havasu

havasu In the army now..

welcome to the forum from Kommiefornia!

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to RT and yes Ruger customer service is great. Let us know what Ruger does with it.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome to our family here in the RT forum. There are nothing but great people here with a lot of information, stories and tales to tell. We also have some ladies in here that are very talented and they joyously join in on our conversations. Please pull up your chair and jump in anytime. Gumpy, Buster, and Mag are photo nuts so they will enjoy any pics you can supply so feel free to post any type of photos you may have......and they don't have to be guns either. We have a variety of tastes.

Tommy from the land of eternal heat and sand............Az.

6. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Welcome to RT, Solo!

7. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome aboard, feel free to stop pics or just comment on any topic.:D

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T !!

Enjoy our community...

9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot