Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome. I also have a 2nd gen LC9 and think it is great for what it was designed, CCW. I keep it in rotation with 3 or 4 others. Don't expect much at the range for that I have others.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT one of the most friendly gun forums around. I have to warn you this forum can cause gun addiction but it is an enjoyable fun experience.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for joining.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome. Being a new gun owner puts you on a bench (the terrain kind of bench) with a mountain on one side and a downslope to a verdant-appearing valley on the other. There are shooting ranges and reloading benches and convoluted politics and other assorted opinions all around.

Good luck with that.

BTW Ruger is a good brand. The guns do what they're supposed to do, the people are genuinely interested in having your gun do it.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the finest Ruger forum on the computer. A lot of great guys and gals here and love to gab, exchange stories and some even speak the truth about advice you may seek. (Actually they are great at sharing information). So sit down and relax and welcome to our community. We always feel good when we get new members!!
Tommy

·
Registered
246 Posts
welcome to this fine forum, great place to be with lots of nice folks and tons of good info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts