Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 21 and just got my concealed weapons permit. I just put a ruger lc9 in layaway and hoping I made the right choice. I've read some review and watch some videos and it seems to be a great gun to carry. I've never heard of ruger before so I wasn't sure, and my dad has always told me to get a glock but when I see the prices and seen how thin this lc9 is I had to get it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Shooting my buddy's LC9 the only thing i would add is Fiber optic sights

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to the group Scooter.

Jim

·
Registered
246 Posts
welcome to the forum, nice folks and good info here. Please let us know your experiences after you get your new firearm. I am also considering either an lc9 or lc380.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

I like the LC9.. just can't get my big finger in the trigger guard without partially depressing the trigger.

one guy suggested cutting off the trigger guard and sanding it smooth a la
Ranger Captain M.T. (Lone Wolf) Gonzaullas..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Howdy all..... New to this forum. From KCMO area, just bought a Ruger American compact .308. Fan of all the Ruger guns, and most likely a few pistol purchases ahead for me. Would love a Ruger SA in .41 mag.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Howdy all..... New to this forum. From KCMO area, just bought a Ruger American compact .308. Fan of all the Ruger guns, and most likely a few pistol purchases ahead for me. Would love a Ruger SA in .41 mag.

Welcome Bull... Any further south and you would be in ex-wife territory..
(Joplin, Neosho, Galena, KS)

Hope you get your .41 !!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Bull... Any further south and you would be in ex-wife territory..
(Joplin, Neosho, Galena, KS)

Hope you get your .41 !!

Thanks bud! I've worked in the Joplin-neosho-noel area back when I was a construction hand.... So that area is ruint for you huh?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from Mid-Valley Orygun :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome, if that was directed my way.... If not, I'm hi-jacking it as said warm welcome! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
You will find very friendly and helpful gun enthusiasts here. Welcome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts