Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ben from missouri, im glad to talk to everyone about the firearms we love. Im the proud owner of a few ruger firearms and look forward to acquiring more!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk Ben,

Thanks for joining,

Nice pistol there.

Its a bit slow around here right now, Summer time, and folks are busy,
but hang in , it will get busy.

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Click on "My Account", then down to "edit profile" click.

Are you using the app, or desk top?

Jim

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome from Iowa. Be prepared for some good natured ribbing and leg pulling around here. Also feel free to ask questions, we are full of answers. Some of them might even be good answers!

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be careful what you put in your profile. I'm not allowed to say why.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be careful what you put in your profile. I'm not allowed to say why.

This guy^^^right here^^^ is the person all of the leg pulling and "good natured ribbing" is gonna come from mostly. Don't let him scare ya off though, deep down inside he's a teddy bear.

Anyway, welcome to RugerTalk! It's a great place to discuss firearms, politics, the weather, all of your problems in life, and everything gun/shooting related.

Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Jump right in and enjoy the talk.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the pic!!!! We love pics to drool over around here. :)
Jump on in and enjoy the ride! Great group of guys and gals around here. But definitely be careful of leg pulling ;) Don't want you to get as tall as some of the other fellas around here ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just fired a couple new toys, one mark III standard and one SR45. The .45 did really well and i love her, the mark III did lovely but seems to not like remmington golden bullets. I had 4 FTF's in 3 clips! ! ! But the big ol .45 was a gem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts