Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ben from missouri, im glad to talk to everyone about the firearms we love. Im the proud owner of a few ruger firearms and look forward to acquiring more!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk Ben,

Thanks for joining,

Nice pistol there.

Its a bit slow around here right now, Summer time, and folks are busy,
but hang in , it will get busy.

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Click on "My Account", then down to "edit profile" click.

Are you using the app, or desk top?

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be careful what you put in your profile. I'm not allowed to say why.

This guy^^^right here^^^ is the person all of the leg pulling and "good natured ribbing" is gonna come from mostly. Don't let him scare ya off though, deep down inside he's a teddy bear.

Anyway, welcome to RugerTalk! It's a great place to discuss firearms, politics, the weather, all of your problems in life, and everything gun/shooting related.

Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the pic!!!! We love pics to drool over around here. :)
Jump on in and enjoy the ride! Great group of guys and gals around here. But definitely be careful of leg pulling ;) Don't want you to get as tall as some of the other fellas around here ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just fired a couple new toys, one mark III standard and one SR45. The .45 did really well and i love her, the mark III did lovely but seems to not like remmington golden bullets. I had 4 FTF's in 3 clips! ! ! But the big ol .45 was a gem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.