Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT.
What is your view of your Sr1911 Commander? How does it compare to your Glocks? Yeah we like pics for eye candy. There are quite a few here that have the SR1911 and most give them good reviews.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hi, welcome to RugerTalk!

:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm very impressed. I've only sent 50 rounds down range but it's a tack driver. Of course my OCD kicked in and I have completely disassembled it. I needed to know what the internals looked like compared to my Glocks. Fit and finish is perfect, it's made in the USA and it has a great price point. Other than that, I hate it.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining us,

Oh yeah, your in the company of Ruger fans here,

Pics please,;)

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome aboard RT.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from a fellow SR1911 owner. I have all 4 of them and love all of them. They are tack drivers and fun to shoot. Hope you enjoy yourself here.......there are great people here who love to share info.

Tommy from the land of eternal heat and desert.............Az.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Since my question was never answered I must assume it is a 45acp. Good luck with your SR1911.

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Figured it was one or the other, although Ruger has the 10mm now also. Like shooting the 45 as the holes are bigger and easier to see. Takes about four 9mm in the same spot to see where you hitting. Getting old is not for the weak of heart.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts